21.FACE YOURSELF

Yesterday, 1.2.18

TAE P

TAE P.O.V

Today, i have to meet all ber in this school, im scare a little bit, tjey dont really like me. Just FACE YOURSELF tae! You can do it.

We arrive at school hall.

"Ok, student, today we have  important day, we will know about, the other grup, so, lets make a grup now" teacher said.

We got got7 grup, jackson and bambam and mark, uhh, they give me a smirk.

"So, hello BTS, we are GOT7.nice to meet you guys." they said

"Annyeong, BTS imnida, nice to meet you guys too" we said.

"So, we going to introduce our grup first,hello im Jackson leader this grup, this bambam, the read hair is mark, this yugyeom the maknae, this is jinyong, there is JB and the last is youngjae." he said and wink at me.

"So, we are BTS, im RM leader, dancer is j hope, our hyung jin, our maknae jungkook, that shorter is suga hyung, that more shorter is jimin, and-"

"And taehyung" jackson cut RM hyung.

"You know?"

"Of course, im his bully, and he is my victim. Haha" he said. I just silent.

"How dare you!  Our tae dont deseve to be like this, have a bruise, cut and blood all over his body that time" Suga hyung said.

"N-no, it o-kay, i already f-forget a-a-bout it" i said.

"We will discuse it later, so we end here, we dont want to stay here, since i saw tae uncomfartable" jimin said and we leave.

"Tae, its okay,you have me and the other to spport you, just love yourself, and face yourself" jin hyung said.

"Thanks guys"

They nod and we walk to cafe, but suddently, i bump into someone, he felt and me too, i look at who is it an he is....

BAEKHYUNG.

TO BE CONTINUE..

________________________

SHORT AND BORING, I LOVE BTS AND I LOVE YOU ALL. FACE YOUR SELF. SARANGHAE. 💕😉📸