13

Jin's POV

After class finished, I started making my way over to the dinner hall. I sat down at our usual spot and took out 4 lunches, mine, Tae's, Jimin's, Hobi's and I was particularly proud that I remembered to bring one for Mark.

After getting everything out I took a deep breath to ready myself. It's gonna be hard explaining to these guys. I know they all hate Namjoon, even Mark. I don't even know why Mark hates him, but hopefully I'll change that. We will all be friends soon.

I smiled when I saw Jimin and Tae walking up to our table followed by Mark and Hoseok. "Hyung what the hell was that? How could you get so low? How could you let Namjoon's money get to you after everything he did to you? After he even hurt your best friend. Where is your self respect? I can't believe you're my hyung." Tae fires at me right away.

Woah I did not expect Tae to lose his calm like that. He's usually much more collected and his outburst right now hurt me a lot because my own brother thinks I'd chose someone else's money over my self respect. "Taehyung, I think we should let Jin hyung explain." Mark spoke up when he saw my eyes brimming with tears. Tae looked at me again and his face softened. "I'm sorry hyung I just don't want him to hurt you or anyone else." Tae reasoned.

Gathering every ounce of courage in me, I swallowed the massive lump in my throat and started, "You should trust me. I can't believe you'd think so low of me Taehyung! What's the point of me trying to explain something when you already have everything set out in that thick head of yours?" I broke down, letting out all my tears. Jimin, Mark and Hobi quickly came by side as I hid my face in my hands. Tae started crying too. "Hyung I'm sorry. I didn't mean all that. I let my hatred for Namjoon get to my head and I took it out on you. I'm sorry." I hugged Taehyung and after we both calmed down, I started to explain.

I didn't tell them about Namjoon's past because I'm going to respect the trust he's given me by telling me about it, but I just said that he had a rough childhood and now he's realised his mistakes. I also explained the incident at the cafe, chuckling a bit as I did, and Hoseok already forgave him and Yoongi.

I know Tae and Jimin will hold a grudge against him for a while but that's only because they love me. The rest of the school day went just fine and now we were all walking home together. One other thing I did learn about was his argument with Mark. Although Mark seemed chill about it, I know Namjoon isn't. Now all the dirty looks Namjoon sent to him make sense. Well, the tension between those two will go away because they'll be spending more time with each other now.

"Hyung lets go home, I'm hungry." My little Mochi complained. He's so cute I couldn't help but laugh. He only pouted more, "hyung, it's 5 o'clock already and we didn't even have breakfast." That made me stop dead in my tracks. Oh no! "What's wrong Jin?" Hobi asked me, concern lacing his words. " Hoseok I'd told Namjoon I'd go home with him. I probably made him wait so long." I deadpannd. "Don't stress it Hyung he probably forgot himself and went home. Just give him a call just in case. Now let's go I'm starving." Tae said with no emotion in his voice. Maybe I underestimated Tae's hatred for Joonie. This is not good.

I reached in my pocket to get my phone only to find out that it was out of battery. Great now I can't even call him to say sorry. I'll just text him when I get home. We all continued to walk home talking about random stuff until I heard Jimin scream. "Aaaaagh! Jin hyung! What is that? Someone's trying to break into our house! Help! Help! Someone call the police right now! Help!" I almost passed out, scared shitless from Jimin's reaction. But when I finally absorbed what he said, it hit me like a fucking truck.

Someone was trying to break into our house! In broad daylight! I ran as fast as I could and jumped on this hooded thief causing us both to fall on the floor with me on the top. Screaming at the top of my lungs, I started hitting him as strongly as I could, which was not that strong as he managed to catch my wrists easily and quickly and rolled us over so he was on top. I quickly closed my eyes expecting him to stab me with a knife, as I continued to struggle underneath him. "Jin, stop! Stop struggling. Jin it's me. Jin stop now." But I payed no heed that this guy knew my name. " Jin look at me. Jinnie it's me." That caught my attention and I stopped for a second and thought. Jinnie? This could only mean...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Namjoon still on top of me smiling down at me. What the hell? He got off me and stood up before helping me up as well. I was still in shock and completely confused. But before I could ask him anything, I heard a loud bang after which Namjoon's smile disappeared and he dropped to the floor, unconscious. Behind him stood a completely petrified Tae, with a rod in his hand... Oh shit!

I'm sorry if this chapters a bit confusing. Everything will fall back into place in the next chapter.