1

Jin's POV

"Jin hyung hurry, we're gonna be late!" 

"I'm coming." I yelled at my younger brother Jimin. I quickly skipped down the stairs and put my shoes on before kissing my mom bye and running off to school with my brothers Jimin and Taehyung, inwardly praying that we don't get late again.
I got to school almost ten mins before my first lesson, heavily panting, whereas Jimin and Taehyung barely broke a sweat. Man I really need to get fitter.

"Something wrong, ajhussi?" Tae teasesd and I frown.
"Yah! You brat." How dare he insult Mr Worldwide handsome! But he just burst into fits of laughter and was instantly joined by Jimin.
"Well, I guess I just won't cook dinner for you both tonight then."
This made them both freeze as shock and horror started to take over their
faces. Ha! Take that.

 Ha! Take that

"What! Hyung. No, we were j-just"
Jimin tried to explain weakly but got cut off by Taehyung's loud wailing.

 No, we were j-just"Jimin tried to explain weakly but got cut off by Taehyung's loud wailing

"Hyung please! No, you can't do this to me. I love your food soooooo much! Oh, I'll starve to death."

"Okay, okay stop!" I shouted so he could hear me over his screams and fake sobs. Jeez, this kid is so extra!
"And get your ass off the floor", I said conscious of the large crowd gathered around watching us. He instantly got up and put on a blank face and started walking to lesson like he wasn't bawling- well fake bawling- just 2 seconds ago. 

With that Jimin and I also started walking to lesson.

To be honest I hated school. I hated everything about it. I hated that I have to be sat here for so long when in that time I could be at work earning money for my family. My family used to be a really happy one: My Eomma, Appa and my two little brothers. But that all changed after appa lost his company due to signing a contract that he was tricked into and everything started going downhill. We slowly lost everything, our servants, our car, we even changed school and eventually we had to move out of our house.

Eomma told us that everything will be fine as long as we have each other, but appa couldn't accept that. He found himself a failure as a father and a husband and became depressed. And finally, when he couldn't take it any longer, he shot himself. His death caused Eomma to go into shock. She still worked but she couldn't do much. I worked too, after school and on the weekends. Our entire world crashed down completely after appa but I couldn't let it impact Jimin and Tae. I had to be strong for them.

But that was three years ago.

Now I was eighteen, legally an adult, but stuck in this hellhole they call school. I just hate it! I hated the flirty looks girls send me followed by the scowls when I gave them no attention. I hated the disgusting canteen food. But most of all I hated Kim Namjoon. That kid seriously got on my nerves! Ugh. I didn't even think it was possible for someone to be that annoying before I met him.

He was one of those spoilt rich brats that get everything they want and think that they can do whatever to whomever because of it

He was one of those spoilt rich brats that get everything they want and think that they can do whatever to whomever because of it. He threw a bucket of ice cold water on me. ON. MY. FIRST. DAY. Like, dude what the actual fuck?

What did I even do to him. He was always like that picking on weak people to try to prove like he's some macho man. Ridiculous! 

Ever since I started school he'd been pestering me one way or another. He actually tortures me way more than any other kid he picks on. What's his deal?

I was brought out of my thoughts when a pair of arms locked themselves around me and someone jumped on my back. I instantly knew who it was...

A/N

Hey guys. This is my first story, please give it love and I'll try my best to not disappoint you.

Hwaiting!