Chapter 27: Big Girl's Don't Cry

Start from the beginning

"Really, babe?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Yes, really." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. There was a funky sing that I didn't recognize blaring from the speakers. He began dancing like he usually did. Grabbing and letting me follow his feet. I felt awkward at first. I felt like all eyes were in us. It wasn't long before I realized the song that was playing was Kiss I Was Made For Loving. That was one of my all time favorites. "Liyah, stop being shy," He said to me. "I won't bite."

I laughed. " I know that " I screamed over the music. I decided that I was just gonna look at him and forget about everyone else. With that I began to loosen up. I began dancing with him, trying to keep up with the moves he was throwing out there. He would start spinning me around and then start dancing with me with his hands wrapped around my waist. I found myself laughing with him. I found myself having fun as we dance through some of the most popular disco songs.

I noticed that some of the media that was there filming the whole thing began snapping shots of us, but I didn't care. He didn't seem to notice. He seemed to be more lost in the music than anything else.

"Michael, Liyah!" I heard someone yell. I looked over to see a girl walking through the crowd of dancers.

"Oh, my God!" Michael exclaimed. He stopped his dancing and took my hand, forcing me to walk towards her. " Tatum, what are you doing here?"

Tatum?

"I was invited, duh!" She said as she hugged him. She glanced over to me as she pulled away. "Hi, I'm Tatum. I am a huge fan of yours."

Moving closer to Michael I smiled at her. "Thanks."

"I didn't expect to see you two here." She continued. " I mean, I saw Leena and De on the dance floor, but I heard you wasn't much of a partier." I wondered how she knew all out names.

"She's not," Michael said. " I forced to get out and have some fun." He pulled me closer to him.

"Are you having fun, honey?"

I raised my eyebrow. " Yes, I am actually." I didn't know why she was calling me honey. I didn't think it was even necessary.

"Well, that's good." She smiles as she tucked her red hair under her ear. "I'll leave you guys alone then." She said. "I just wanted to say hi!"

"It was nice seeing you again!"

"Same to you, Mike!"

He turned to me again and began to pick up where he left off. "Do you get jealous with every girl you see talk to me?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his big hand. "No, I do not and the fact that you always think I do worries me. "

He kisses my forehead and there were flashes immediately. "You have no reason to worry. I love you, remember?"

"Yes, I remember." Just then Servant began to play and I immediately stopped. I knew everyone was looking at me. I felt the blood pool down to my face with embarrassment. "Oh, no. Can we go sit down, now?"I begged

"Why this your song!"

I shook my head." No, it's embarrassing." I said as I pulled away from him.

He shook his head and laughed."You're so cute, Dimps."

"Shut up," I said as I pushed him off the floor.

When we made it back to the booth I was nearly attacked by Nikki who pulled me away from Michael. " We need you in the bathroom, now!"