Aj's Journal

May

"Liyah, you have to make a choice on what to hold on to, and what to let go of."

"You've really learned how to hid your pain, haven't you?"

"That little girl is still screaming inside of you."

"You have been driving yourself insane holding all that in."

"Writing is the only way you know how to express the way you feel."

"You're a very stubborn child, you know?"

"Don't take chances on the one's you love. You might feel the pain."

"Don't love in vein, it won't set you free."

"Michael loved you, didn't he?"

"That man is out there living his life and you're sitting here in rehab holding on to something that happened years ago. You could continuing your career, accomplishing things, and yet here you are. Don't you get tired of that? Holding on? It has to be exhausting. Aren't you tired of all the pain? "

"You regret letting him go, don't you? I can tell you love him. You smile when you talk about him and you still wear the ring he gave you. You didn't want to hurt him, but you did. I think what you were trying to do is let him go temporarily while you got the help you needed. You were looking towards the future and the future you two had together you saw darkness, jealousy, more pain. You feel like you would've hurt him more if you held on to him, than you would if you would've just let him go sooner. "