Final

I've never felt so dead and empty inside that my heart. I've never felt such adrenaline rush through by body. There layed a body on the floor and a bullet through his right arm. Kyuhyun started to wince in pain while trying to reach his arm with his left hand. I looked back in shock to see who it was and my heart sank even more at the sight.

Chen.

Why would you do this? You aren't like this.. I wish there was a better option but I had none because luhan's father still had a gun to my back. I felt his hand grab my shoulder trying to put more pressure so I couldn't escape. "Let me go! You know you will get caught. Right? You'll be charged for murder." I pleaded and took a look at Luhan who looked like he was about to pass out at any second. I started to feel wetness on my cheeks not realizing it was my own tears.

"Please.. Stop.. please" Luhan pleaded also. "You know.. You know I didn't.. Do it.." Luhan led out in between breaths. "I remember that you were the one who accidently pulled the gun on her." Luhan said tears evident in his eyes. "I know it was stupid of me because all of it started because of me.. Because I didn't know the harm it could do but it was your fault for living the gun laying around anywhere." Luhan was clenching his teeth as he spoke not losing eye focus with his father who was right behind me but although I knew he wasn't talking to me his words pierced my heart as if he was. As if I was the one who committed a deadly sin. And even if I couldn't see Luhan's father I knew he wasn't to happy. I knew he must have been in shock.

"I didn't just lose a mother.. I lost a friend.. My best friend.. I lost her too and up to this day I still remember her." Luhan was shedding tears by know. "You don't know how much my heart hurt either because all you could focus was on yourself and not at any of your children. You tried to cover it up by sending K to the states and I didn't say anything for either of our sakes." Luhan looked at the ground boring a hole into the ground and signed. "I was selfish to keep that secret between us but I decided that I should've taken the blame so no one would get hurt but here we are.." Luhan trailed of and his father's grip loosened around me. Maybe this was the moment to break free.

"You can still stop.. No one will say anything.." Luhan pleaded and I didn't believe his words at all. After all the damage his father has done Luhan was forgiving him. From all the injustice who knows how long Luhan has been living. I couldn't let this go. This isn't right! I pushed away Luhan's father and ran towards Chen who didn't know exactly what to say either. The gun he shot at Kyuhyun still pointing at Luhan's father. I grabbed his arm trying to come up with something but my mind was racing so fast that the words I wanted to tell Luhan slipped. I looked at Luhan. "You're just going to forgive him.. like that Luhan? I know he's your father but this isn't right! He committed so many crimes and got away with it! He's abusing his power!" I said and Luhan looked back at me. "I know but he.. he lost a wife.. he lost everything too.." Luhan said and I looked at his father angry. "You know that if we want to make anything right it should be done by the court! You're a general after all! Don't you feel a little bit of shame from what you have done if your goal and what you work for is justice and this country?" I asked in despair and he looked down.

"But it's too late.. I'm sorry." Luhan's father said and everything moved slowly. From the moment that Luhan's father from the moment Luhan's father shot at Luhan and the bullet left the gun my heart quickened and I was paralyzed for a second as if knowing that these might be the last two seconds I could see Luhan..

But I was wrong.

In the blink of an eye I saw Sehun stand in front of the bullet looking away in fear just waiting to get impacted. At that moment I didn't care what Sehun did or what was around me I was just thankful.. so thankful I could've fainted right there and then but I didn't and as I saw the bullet inter Sehun's chest I knew everything was real and it wasn't a dream. Everything was more real and as I ran towards Sehun's body I didn't even think twice of the blood that soon will become like a second layer of skin on me or  his cries or pain becoming mine. As a felt a hand grab my shoulders I flinched finally hearing the police sirens that sounded very close and I looked up to see who was touching me just to find Suho there and I looked over at Luhan's dad who didn't even bother looking up. The gun he had a few feet away. Lord knows how it got there and I started a Luhan for the longest second of my life seeing him so done and tired he looked almost dead.