The Color Of Love. Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"Of course," I replied. The guy grabbed my hand and led me to the floor as 'Sexy Girl Anthem' by Roscoe Dash came through the stereos. The guy grabbed my waist and pressed me closer to him.  

"Here's your song, you're definitely the sexiest girl I've ever seen," he said into my ear. I smiled as a blush crept on my face. I danced with the guy and he grinded against me. I snuck a look at Jake and oh my gosh he was looking at me. I quickly averted my gaze and continued dancing. Once the song was over me and the guy went to go get a drink. I watched him as he filled the cup making sure he didn't add anything extra to it. He gave me my drink.  

"So what's your name stranger?" he asked. 

"Alyssa yours?"

"Mike," he stated. I was about to ask him to dance again when another girl beat me to the punch. He looked at me and I nodded saying it was alright. I sat there drinking my drink until Chris approached me.  

"Damn--------” Chris exaggerated. “Alyssa, you know you looking fine tonight!" Chris said. I laughed. 

"Whatever Chris, where have you been? I've been here for hours and this is my first time seeing you," I said. 

"Well I had to take care of some business," he responded. I laughed.  

"So you seen Jake tonight?" he asked me. 

"Yea, I spotted him," I told him. 

"You talk to him?" he asked. 

"No, why would I?" I said trying to make it seem that I was really over him.  

"Come on Alyssa, don't play games."  

"I'm not playing games I'm just not thinking about him. I'm having fun tonight," I said. He looked at me skeptically.  

"Alright then, come dance with me," he said. 

"My pleasure." I grabbed his hand and headed for another dance. Chris was guy number 14. I started to move my hips as I heard my song 'Ride it' By Ciara came on. Chris grazed his lips across my ear.  

"Show me what you've got and don't hold back." He told me. 

"Oh trust me I won't," I said as I moved my hips to the beat. I bent over and slow grinded against Chris as the first verse played. Chris had one hand on my hip and the other on my back as I was bent over. I came up as the chorus came on and pressed my butt harder against Chris. I turned my head.  

"Am I turning you on?" I asked feeling his hardness against my ass.  

"Maybe," he said as he grinded against me. I turned around and rolled my body against his. This was so much fun. I looked around the room for Jake. I didn't see him. Ugh I knew dancing with Chris would definitely have an effect on him.