Nightcap II

Altar

Altar

Jermany

Jermany

While Omertà slept in the wee hours of the morning, her best friend Altar's day was just getting started. Having work the late shift at Climaxx, a local bar,  her boyfriend had surprised her picking her up then eating her out. The glass outside his Mustang were fogged over as he took her to Nirvana. Music was played to cover her euphoric screams and moans. Jermany smirked against her cl•t, holding the tiny nub between his teeth in a teasing grip as his tongue did figure 8s, coaxing it out its hood. Altar was disparate to get away, having cum five time already.

He was trying to kill her.

Her cream drenched his beard as he looked up at her. His gaze primal as his muscle curved inside her walls. She pushes at his shoulders , he eased up her body, pressing his soaked lips against hers.

"I missed you papi." He grinned, the diamonds in his canines sparkling.

"I missed you too Bambi." She blushed at his pet name for her as he showered her in kisses. She lifted her hips, tugging his dîck free from his pants. He hung slightly to the right, allowing it to hit places she never thought possible. Jermany shivered in her grasp. The way she stared at his manhood with outright lust excited him more. As he grew more solid she placed him at her entrance. He took the lead, applying pressure to push through her tight opening.

"Gwah...fuck!" He stared her down, pumping her slowly but deeply. He circled his hips, pushing her knees up to her chest.

"How was your day beautiful?" She gazed at him with a dreamy smirk as he plunged into her again and again.

"Hectic but better now that your here." He kisses the shell of her ear. His groans mingled with her sighs of pleasure. Her coffin nails raked her back as his teeth marked her skin for all to see.

"Papi!" She bit his shoulder as she squirted her completion, wetting him and his leather seats throughly.

"Estás tan mojada baby, me encanta cómo se siente envuelto a mí alrededor."

He swiveled his hips, holding back his orgasm desperate to propel her into another one. His supple lips latched on to her nipple coaxing her to tighten her walls and her grip in his hair.

"¡por favor! Oh Dios, estoy apunto de!"

He ignored her please diving deep into her oasis as humanly possible. She allowed tears to escape her as his pleasure became so intense it bordered on pain. He kissed her softly, slow lung his movements as he stared down at her. Her hands pressed into the small of his back as they came together, his essence coating her womb. Her moans die down as she runs his back in slow circles. Withdrawing from her warm walls he brushes her swear curled hair out the way.

"I thought I lay some pipe before I give you the bad news." She was still swimming in orgasmic bliss and simply nodded, playing with the straight hairs on the nape of his neck.

"I lost my job today. I had to go to that protest and they wouldn't let me off for something as "frivolous" as that." Her mind cleared long enough for her to wrap him in a hug.

"We still got our savings, will be alright for a little while." His jaw clinched but he nodded, not complete pacified by her assuages...

He was raised in the ways of old, that a man was supposed to carry the family. It might have come across as misogynistic but it was one of the values that he held near and dear.

"I'll find a job before we'll need to do all of that." Altar roll her eyes, pulling feminine wipes from her bag cleaning herself and Jermany's face.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn. You're starting to stress me out and you know you can't have that in my condition." The small pudge on her abdomen was hardly noticeable but that was normal since she was only a month and a half weeks pregnant.

"That's all the more reason for me to be out there hustling." She nodded not wanting to dwell on something that would be resolved in a matter of weeks.   

"Baby, can you please take me to checkers?" She kissed on his neck knowing that was his spot. He hisses his erection starting to swell again.

"You know the doctor said your supposed to be eating healthier." She pouted not accustomed to him telling her no. He flips her lip chuckling her astounded expression.

"I'm just fucking with you Bambi." She perks up as she crawls into the passenger seat.

"I knew you wouldn't neglect me and your new born." He shakes his head, getting dressed before going to the drivers seat.

"What am I going to do with you?" She smiles cheekily.

"After you feed me I'm sure you can come up with a few ideas."