Nightcap

Micah

Omertà

Omertà

His fist grips her  hair, his hips brushing her chin as his member glided in and out her mouth

His fist grips her hair, his hips brushing her chin as his member glided in and out her mouth. She swallows him, making eye contact the whole time. He shivers as she deep-throated, groaning he tries to push her away but she refuses to budge. His taste is intoxicating, precum sweet yet earthy. She cups his balls before showing them just as much appreciate as She'd been showing his shaft.

"Omertá." His voice is deep as he pulls her to her feet, bending her over the marble countertop. She gasps as he enters her, the familiar pain and pleasure of his too big head invading her oh so deeply. He goes slow, the lewd sound of her pvssy sloshing resonates through the townhouse. Digging her stiletto nails into his wrist She pushes back against him, matching his thrust with urgency. He grips her back dimples driving deeper into her soaking core.

"Micah!" He chuckles, sucking his thumb before rubbing her swollen cl•t.

"Say my name baby. Let the neighbors know who's got you feeling this way." He suckles her shoulder before biting down leaving a perfect purpling bruise. Throwing her head back she releases the tension that's been over taking her since their torrid affair began, all over his dîck. He pushes her forward on the counter, spreading her cheeks and diving in. He's a messy eater, his tongue wiggling and squirming against her inner lips. She begins rocking on his face to which he just simply grins and keeps eating. He sucks the evidence of her orgasm away damn near sending her  into another one.

"Fuck! Don't stop, baby. Don't fucking stop!" He flips her over pushing her knees to her chest before smacking the head of his d•ck against her opening.

"Tell me it mine. I want to here you say it. Tell me this tight ass pvssy is all mine." She tugs on her nipples smirking at him.

"You want me to lie to you?" His jaw clenched before he thrusts forcefully inside. He's relentless, She can feel bruises forming in her inner thigh from his neckbraking pace. She simply lay there basking in the lovely way he abused her. He was strained, perspiration covering him completely as he attempted to leave his dîck imprinted in her womb. Her nails pierce his skin, drawing blood and a low groan from deep in his throat. Her pvssy spasms, her next orgasm would surely be earth shattering. He stands tugging her along never pulling out. Pinning her up against the fridge he continues to dig her out, her screams growing in sound and frequency.

"I-i i Fvck! I'm about to cum!"

"Give me that nut then baby!"

His words were her undoing, the knot that built in her stomach loosened as she squirted, throughly drenching his shaft and balls. He rubs her clît in comforting circles. She hums still elevated to that special place where only total bliss can take you.

"Why don't you take me serious Rta?" Omertà blushed immediately becoming aware of her nudity.

"I thought we were having fun Micah. Why does what we're doing means so much to you?" He pushes one of her sweaty coils behind her ear.

"Because I love you." Her heart pounds in her chest not knowing how to respond with his bold proclamation.  Even though they'd just had sex the mood had suddenly become too intimate.

"Micah-" he cuts her off with a kisses, dragging her bottom lip into his mouth. She groaned pressing against his hard chest.

"I don't want to be disappointed tonight. I don't need you to respond to what I said in order to validate it. Now come here. We've got all night and I'm nowhere near done with you." His eyes were full of lust and her nipples peak. He stalks toward her, his hand wrapped loosely around her neck. She whimpered, his touch a like fire, totally consuming her.

"Come lay with me. You can reject me in the morning." He stalk to the bedroom and seconds later she followed meekly behind him.

~~~
Omertà gazed at Micah as he slept. Guilt heavy in the room as memorized the lines in his face. Her body ached and so did her mind. She kissed his lips, easing out of his satin sheets. She dressed quickly sending the group chat the emergency message.

O🔫: ‼️‼️‼️

J🌙: on my way

A🦋: you fucked him didn't you?👀

K💅🏾: you know she put them double d's all in his bed😂

A🦋: SERTA!!!

She gives Micah's sleeping form one one parting glance. He looked so peaceful, his lips parted and soft snores escaping him. She felt bad about just skipping out on him but she refused to go through the awkwardness that the morning after would bring. She rather do her walk of shame under the cloak of darkness. A honk signaled Jericho's arrival and she cursed as Micah stirred, search the cold covers for her warm form. She bent down pressing her  lips to his, he groaned feasting on them before slowly drifting back to sleep.

J🌙: can you speed it up? A negu was trying to play 2k😫

O🔫: On my way!

She grabbed her hills having slipped into a pair of his retros and hurried through the door. Jericho pushes the door open as she dives in, hurry him to step on the gas.

"So how did you and pretty boy in up in da romping shop?" Jericho smirked, his platinum grill twinkling. She gives him a look and he turns the volume up on Sizza, letting her collect herself. She knew she'd have to tell him how this mess began.

All with a bottle of Hennessy and cinnamon gum.

They pulled up at his apartment complex and her picked her up bridle style, since she was dead on her feet. Her phone buzzed with numerous misses calls from Beau. She couldn't talk to him. Every time she envisioned him, he was tangled in bed with his best friend.

"I know you not crying. Boss up little soldier, you omertà not no damn pea shooter." Omertà wiped away the moisture that clouded her vision. She couldn't help that she had feelings. He emotions were still raw around the breakup that had only happened last week. Beau was her heart but he decided to throw that away for a size 6 with a bad lace front. Eboni and JJ opened the door.

"TT Tata!" She grinned down at the charismatic six year old. His kinky hair was neatly braided in zigzagging cornrows to the middle of his back. His toothless grin was everything. Jericho set her on her feet, her knees shaking a bit but the numb feeling had dissipated.

"Oh my baby!" He hopped up in her arm, squeezing her extra tight as if they hadn't seen each other two days ago at their weekly bible study.

Eboni eyed not missing the "I just got dick down" after glow. Her large blue tipped fohawk bobbed as she shook her head.

"I hope it was good girl. Cause tomorrow it's going to be a hot ass mess."

JJ made a stank face. "Momma don't cuss." Omertà laughed heading to their spare room. She sat heavily on the bed, sleepiness immediately beginning to attack her.

"Well I think I'm going to lay it down for the night buddy." He pouted but kissed her cheek. She smiles waving them out the room. Stripping into her underwear she crawls into bed. She feels the ghost of Micah's kisses before she drifts off to sleep.