As Above

And then there she was..
Tired, worn and beat down.
Wondering how this keeps happening to her when she's given nothing but positive to the world.
Retracing each and every time she'd been let down and hurt by someone and analyzing why it had came to be.
Analyzing everything she'd ever done for everyone and what purpose they had in her life.
Trying to put all the pieces of the puzzles together and find a reason for these people to cause the hurt to her that they had caused.
It just didn't add up. Why bring these people into my life for me to love and nurture and give my all to, if all they're going to do in return is hurt me?
It sounds a lot like a sick joke when you say it out loud.
In a perfect world, those who do good and radiate love and happiness would in tern receive good back.
But this wasn't a perfect world and nice guys tend to finish last here.
Everything is all topsy turvey.
Bad and evil gets you ahead in life, lies are the native language and hatred is everywhere.
I'm like a fish out of water here.
And I definitely stick out like a sore thumb amongst everyone else.
It's an understatement to say that I'm different from most here, but there's literally no comparison.
I mean come on, I bring light and happiness everywhere I go..in a dark, unhappy world.
Oh yeah, it's bad.
I attract all kinds of ghosties and ghouls. Some come just close enough to see who all the talk is about and if I actually live up to the hype and others come to simply try to mess with me.
Either way, good and bad and the unknown all know who I am and what I'm here for.