Day 1

It was my first day in L.A I just moved in with my older brother Logan Paul. My cousins Kyra and Alyssa were still asleep in bed but I decided to get dressed and go get coffee. Plus I have a music video to shoot with my friends. My cousins and friends and I are very popular..I even have more subscribers then Logan...don't tell him that though. Anyway since I didn't really know my way around L.A I decided to call my friend Arii!

 "Hey Arii whats up?"

"Hey Ariel! How's L.A?"

"Well its kinda boring right now can you come pick me up? We can go to Starbucks."

"Yeah of course Ill pick you up in a bit."

I waited about 20 minutes and when her car pulled up I ran out and hugged her. By this time Alyssa and Kyra were awake and making videos. Logan was out for the day doing photoshoots.

"Arii omg its so good to see you!!"

She laughed and hugged me back.

"I missed you to. You wanna go get coffee now?"

"Sure."

We drove to Starbucks and went inside..then I saw this tall black haired boy. He was super cute. Arii's phone started ringing so she went to answer it and the boy walked over to me.

He was wearing this..

He spoke first

He spoke first.

"Hi I'm Jonah, I just saw you sitting over here and I thought you were really pretty."

He smiled and for some reason it made me smile.

"Aww thanks so much! I'm Ariel."

"Ohh your Logan and Jakes little sister right?"

"Yeah I am. How did you know?"

"I've worked with your brother before...well me and my band mates."

"Band Mates?" I thought for a moment then it hit me! "Omg why don't we!! I'm a huge fan!"

"Thanks we watch your videos and stuff you seem really cool so I guess you could call us fans too." he smiled again, and we took a few pictures together.

"Aww your just so cute!"

He laughed "Thanks..by the way you should come meet the guys tonight we literally have no plans."

I thought about Alyssa and Kyra...they're as big why don't we fans as I am...I cant leave them out.

"Can I bring my 2 cousins? they're huge fans of you guys too."

"Sure thing cutie." We exchanged numbers and he gave me directions to their house then he left. I was so excited! Then Arii came back inside.

"Yoo...I seen you talking to that why don't we guy." She laughed and I blushed automatically.

"Oh shut up Arii.."

"Ohhhh someone has a crush." she kept giggling.

"I cant have a crush on someone I just met."

"No..but you can have a crush on someone you admired since the beginning."

Arii and I messed around the whole day and then he drove me home...Alyssa and Kyra are gonna flip.