escape?

It was a simple schedule, sleep, eat, experiment. That's the order it came in at least. My bones felt as fragile to the point I thought if I lifted the small bed frame would break them. I was almost completely blind in my eyes and I couldn't help but trip over things and hit walls when they were in my blind spots. Fell cross hasn't come in the few days i've been here. Yeah, a few days. My mind has stopped giving the possibility of being rescued by rurik and has replaced those thoughts with ones of suicide. I mean...what's the point of living when you can't ever feel freedom. But, I still missed rurik dearly. No matter how much I wanted to forget about him. He's changed so much from highschool, his tone of voice, his respect and most of all the feeling you get when he towers over you. Well, in highschool when he did that I thought I was gonna die from suffocation. Mostly from myself holding my breath in fear. He's just become so much more loving than back then. I hear the door to my cell open with a creak and squeak of the horribly rusted bars. I close my eyes and prepare to be pulled up from the floor and dragged to the experimentation room. But...all I heard was the soft, gentle voice of...rurik. Have I finally gone insane enough that the illusion of his voice might comfort me? I don't know, but the voice soon gets louder and I can feel soft shaking on my body. "Lotus! Lotus!" the illusion of rurik kept shouting my name, sometimes seeming to sound fuzzy. I feel my body being lifted from the ground and moved out of the door. I awaited the cuffing to the table and the stab of a syringe but nothing had came. Just the soft carrying of hands holding me. I found them comforting, although they must have been a scientist. I'm thrown and I wait for the hard ground to embrace me but yet another pair of hands catches me. At this point i'm confused. The thud of boots against grass was heard and they came closer to me. I attempt to look through the purple flowers and only seeing green through the scattered holes. Then, flashes of the old truck...

(Heyyyyyyyyy, guys. I needed some time away from everything...like, a long time. Some things happened with my parents and then some guys friend and then the same guys ex. Its just been chaos. But I hope i'll get back to updating regularly!)