palette?

(Another short chapter!)

Fell!goth's POV

I feel a light yank on something in my socket, soon becoming painful. Suddenly, it hurt like hell. My eyes snap open, seeing a person with a bloomed purple flower in their hand. Its stem was broken off.
I place my hand on my socket, feeling two bloomed flowers there. It hurt, so much. Something poked my palm, only to feel two flower bulbs there. My sockets pooled with tears. The pain was pulsing, throbbing, it hurt so much.
I feel arms wrap around me. I push them away, knowing that person had done that. I curl into a ball, silently sobbing into my knees. The arms wrap around me again. My body starts to shake, the grip of the person loosening. I wanted to push him away but.....my body was telling me not to. This embrace felt familiar as well, why do I feel like....i've felt this before.

"Hey pal?" I asked him. He turned his head away from something he had been holding.
"Yeah?" I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist gently.
"Do you love me?" a faint blush spread across his cheeks. A smile being placed there.
"Of course I do!" I smiled up at him. His face was cute, even if I thought cuties were real then...I didn't care if I died just to kiss him. He placed the thing he was holding on my head, an echo flower crown. I giggled.
He wrapped his arms around me, cuddling up to each other as the children we were. "I would never leave you, gothy...."

"P-palette" I quietly stuttered. The fingers on my back suddenly clenched my jacket. I let out a surprised gasp at the sudden grip.....

Fell!palette's POV

"P-palette?" goth quietly stuttered. My breath hitched at the wording. I clenched onto his jacket. He finally noticed. Goth let out a surprised gasp. I nuzzle into the crook of his neck. He suddenly pushed me away from him.
"Goth?" his eyes filled with tears again as he curled in on himself.
"Why are you here?" he shakily spoke. "Your just here to hurt me aren't y-you?, go away....i'm not going to be your slave..." goth was sobbing now, using his sleeves to forcefully wipe his tears away.
I attempted to place a hand on his shoulder only to have him swat it away. He....he hates me. I look away, fighting the urge to tell him something.....just something about how i've changed.
The bulbs in his eye starts to bloom, a beautiful lavender flower now in full view. The dread that I had felt was now heart-sinking. I felt.....guilty. "W-why aren't you leaving? L-leave me alone...." my heart ached more at his words.
"I'm not leaving, goth" goth curled into himself more, burying his head in his knees. I took the chance, wrapping my arms around him gently. "I'm not leaving.....not again.....