valentines special

I waited patiently for rurik. He was supposed to be here any second. But, what if he left purposely and will never come back? No! Lotus don't think like that. I check my phone for any messages from rurik though my vision blurred the screen. Jack was off on a date with a hooker and rurik was out 'finishing work'. Like I believe that. A knock sounded throughout the apartment, grabbing my attention from my thought's. I rushed to the door and looked through the peep hole. Rurik stood there. His hands were behind his back with a small blush covering his cheeks. I opened the door, causing rurik to look up and smile at me. "Heya, go-lotus! FU*K!" he yelled. I giggle a bit at his clumsy wording. His attempt at being smooth was hilarious. I back up and let rurik in though he still hid something behind him. "Lotus? Mind if you wait here while I do something real quick?" I cock an eye brow and nod before he runs into his room. I wait patiently, going back to the couch and sitting back down. I mess with a couple of flowers in my socket when I hear a door open. "What? Your not ready?" I heard a slight chuckle after his sentence. I blush as I stare in awh at rurik. He wore a green flannel with the front open, a long sleeved black under shirt showing. Ripped jeans caught my eye as I started to feel light headed. He. Is. Too. Hot. I finally regained my focus when a bouquet of purple flowers were presented to me. My face filled with purple blush as I gently take the beautiful red wrapping holding the flowers in my hands. Rurik was smirking with his hands deep in his pockets. I was still blushing and only a little nauseous. I stood up from the couch and walked over to rurik, letting the flowers cover the bottom half of my face. He cocked an eyebrow. I set the flowers onto the table beside the couch and grab rurik by the collar, forcing him into a deep and passionate kiss. His arms wrap around my waist as he deepened the kiss. His fingers dug into my cloak roughly causing a shiver of pleasure to run up my spine and letting out a soft but muffled moan. Rurik took advantage of this and shoved his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance but it hadn't lasted any longer than a few seconds. Rurik embraced his victory and explored my mouth freely, making me moan several more times.
    "Am I interrupting something?~" I immediately pull away and turn toward jack. There was a small bit of saliva on our lips(?).
    "Fu*k off, what happened to that blind date you were so excited about" rurik responded. Jack sighed.
    "Turns out it was some little slut that only wanted to get her ass beaten into. And I wasn't planning on you guys being here when I got back" rurik grabbed my hand and pulled me. Outside into the hallway of the apartment building. His hand slams the wall right beside my head, forcing me into another heated kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck quickly, attempting to get gasps of breath between shifts and movements.
    "R-ru- mmm~ rurIK!~ did-didn't you. S-saY- ahh~ that, that we were going somewhere- mmm!~~" rurik slowed down with the kissing and nuzzled himself into my neck, nipping at my bones.
    "I change my mind~come on, join me in my room~" rurik continued biting at my neck, going under my scarf and biting at my collar bone.
    "N-no th-th-thanks. C-can wE GO TO THe other p-place instead!~" rurik groaned.
    "Awwwww! Your no fun!" rurik spoke loudly. He pulled the pouty face on me as I blush. He smiled soon enough though. He grabbed his hand and made his way out to the truck. I wish this day could last forever...

(This isn't part of the story but I thought i'd be cute)