ITS ALIVE

(This chapter may be a bit short)

Fell!palette's POV

    I lead him back to the truck as he clutches to a piece of paper with bad hand writing on it. He also clutched to a long black cloak. Once we were back at the car, jack came out of the back.
    Goth jumped as he got startled from the sudden motion. He got behind me and gripped onto my back. I lightly chuckle as jack walks up to me. "Hey, dude, where is he gonna sit?" he asked. Sh*t.
    "I guess he can sit in my lap, the truck only has two seats. He can sit between us but he'd be scrunched" jack nodded as he walked to the other side, opening the driver side door and getting in.
    I take goth's hand and bring him to the truck, throwing the duffle bag into the back of the truck. I get in before goth, holding a hand out for him. He takes it hesitantly as I raise him into my lap. His head nearly hits the top of truck as jack starts the engine.
    The mere sound of the engine startled him as he cuddled into my chest from fear. The flower blooms slightly. I kiss his forehead, calming him down, letting him snuggle comfortably in my chest. He silently breathes, feeling his heart beat thrum. My soul beats faster at the sight when the door of the truck slammed closed, raising it higher. I glare at jack to only have him ignore my glare.
    I sigh and look back to little sleeping beauty. I lift his hood a bit, injuries of every kind bashed into his skull. The hand with the letter clutched tighter onto it. I glance down at his hand. I lightly prey his fingers from the paper and take it.
    I look through the hand writing to realize I had written the note a long time ago. And....it was the one I threw at him. Back then I forced other people to call me fell palette or F.P, right there, was my initials. I smile slightly at the note. I'm glad he read it.....

(Smol time skip)

    Goth groaned as I pulled him bridal style out of the truck. I used my foot to slam the door to the truck, feeling goth slightly jump at the sound. Jack slammed his door closed as well, another jump coming from goth. Jack pulled the bag from the back as we walk into the apartment building. Our boots were covered with mud, staining the nice carpet.
    I feel my spine shake when the eerie feeling of something crawling up my arm was felt. Jack noticed my 'shimmy' and lightly snickered. No, something is crawling up my arm. A cockroach appeared onto my sleeve at that moment. "Holy sh*t! Get the fu*king thing off!" I shouted, echoing throughout the hall.
    Jack hurriedly flicked the bug off my elbow. I sigh with relief. Goth whines as he shivers. Two to three more bugs crawl out of his sleeves. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. I almost dropped goth as jack hurried to get them off. He stomped onto each one as they fell. I guess we have to search goth for more bugs. We hurriedly walk to our room and unlock the door, rushing in as I drop goth onto the couch. I shiver one last time afterwards. Then the hoard just comes out of his clothing, oh boy....

(Le smol time skip)

    Finally, we killed all the bugs. Jack did quick pat down. I hissed at him when he closer to his pants. He rushed to put his hands above his head and slowly backed away from goth.
    I growled and sat next to goth's limp body. He really did look like a dead body. I place my hand on his forehead and stroke his head gently. He smiles at the warmth of my hand, nuzzling into my palm. I get curious, wrapping my fingers on the stem of a flower.....