something interesting

(A few years later)

Fell!palette's POV

    I sit up to the sound of my alarm, beeping and echoing the same old annoying noise. I rub my forehead roughly, a headache starting to set in. I flop my legs over the side of the bed, landing my feet harshly onto the wood ground.
    What kind of dream was that? Some graveyard looking sh*t. Whatever. I stand, the rushing footsteps nearing my door and bursting open when one of my friends just decided to wake me up with a FU*KING tuba!. It was so god damn annoying. "WHERE THE FU*K DID YOU GET A GOD DAMN TUBA?!?!" I yelled. He stopped playing.
    "Stole it from a music shop" I glared at him intensely, annoyed now that my thinking has been interrupted rudely.
    "And why?" I pressed. He shrugged his shoulders confusingly, seeming to not know exactly why.
    "Cause it would be funny to see your face when I play it?" he smiled nervously with a hint of fear in his tone.
    "Geeeeeet the fu*k out" he nodded his head oddly with his upper lip over his bottom and left the room, slamming the door. The three years of staying here....I haven't found gothy yet. I even tried knocking on his house door. No one even answered me. The door opened again but only a crack.
    "Hey, remember we're grave robbin today" I nodded and grabbed my duffle bag from the corner of the room by my bookshelf. I walk out of the room and see jack cooking breakfast with a pink apron on with a ruffle on the sides. I stifle a snicker at his odd attire. He was making waffles, eggs and bacon. The smell of it was delicious and almost alluring.
    I drop the duffle bag onto the kitchen table and search around for our tools, rushing around the house, finding beer bottles and such. I find a crowbar under his bed and a pistol inside his pillow.
    I swear there's something wrong with him. I walk into the main room again, the sound of my bare skeletal feet clicking against the ground. Jack looks over to me with a serious expression. "I forgot to ask, hows that hunt for goth doin for ya?" he asked, his blue eyes twinkling and the fringe of his blonde hair swaying. He's literally my only friend that is human.
    "Fu*k off, how's living with your god damn skeleton?" he looked at me confusingly but attempted to suppress a chuckle.
    "Where in what hell did you get that joke?" I glared at him as I pulled out a stool in front of the kitchen counter and sat.
    "One: that's how I feel when you ask me 'how's your hunt', two: don't bother, i'd rather not talk about goth" I spoke as I balled my fist. I put my elbow on the counter and lean my cheek onto my fist.
    He shrugged and placed a plate in front of me. The same alluring smell wafting into my nose. I pick up the fork and poke at my food, remembering a time fell goth had made a lunch for me in highschool. I groaned and stabbed my eggs. The yoke splattered onto the plate, spreading onto the counter as well.
    "Dude!" he quickly grabbed a rag from next to the stove and started to clean the mess, going in a circular motion to get the yoke. He sighed and set the cloth by the stove again, turning away from me. I place my fork onto the table and grab the bacon, biting off a piece like jerky and placing it back on the plate.
    I slowly slip my hand over the marble counter as jack continues cooking, the sound of food sizzling distracting him. I start to rummage and pickpocket the back of his jeans. His hand grabs my wrist harshly as he gives me the death glare when I had grabbed his wallet.
    I smirked and pushed away, holding my hands up to look vindicated. His glare only intensified, staring through my bullsh*t. I changed my smirk into an innocent look after, pretending I didn't try anything. "I smell the bullsh*t your throwing" I burst out laughing while jack was only annoyed. I huff and go back to eating......

(10 hours later)

    I breathe out one more burp after my small hangover. Yeah, I got drunk
.......a little. Jack taps me softly on the shoulder as I look up at him sickeningly. He was leaning over the couch arm that I was laying on. He had the duffle bag I packed over his shoulder.
    I groaned as I sit up, hitting me and jacks forehead together. The hell is wrong with me and getting my forehead bumped into. Jack stepped back a bit from the sudden pain. I rubbed my forehead and got up, swaying a bit.
    I tiredly walk to the front door as jack had followed with after rubbing underneath his hairline. He put the duffle bag to his side as I open the door and we walk out into the hall. We walk down the empty corridor, the sound of soft clicking from our boots filling the hall.
    I stuffed my hands in my pocket groggily as jack was making a small snicker. I growled, the sound of my rough voice echoing throughout the hall.....

(An hour later)

    The ride was boring, nothing but small talk the whole way. The hangover was still taking quite the tole on me. I hope that I don't hallucinate or something, that'd just make me paranoid more than I am.
    I yawn as I jump out of the truck and onto the old gravel walkway. I jump over the side of the truck back and grab the duffle bag and a shovel, throwing the shovel out of the truck and grabbing the other.
    By this time, it was almost pitch black. I grab the flashlight from the bag after unzipping it. I flip the switch on the side as the bright light shines over the graves. I hop out of the truck, firmly landing onto the gravel again. I see jack finally get out of the truck. He picked up the shovel I had thrown near his car door.
    We smirk at each other as we go our separate ways. When one of us find something good, we call each other. Most likely a rich guys grave for gold and diamond jewelry or a childs grave, gifts and expensive presents. Yeah, I know, i'm cruel. I decided to stray off of the path we usually dig and adventure out into the forbidden graves.
    We aren't allowed to go over here since this is where most reapers are buried when they die. I said 'fu*k it' and went into the old misty fog. The fog was almost too thick to see through but I found an old grave that only had a rock instead of a grave stone. I shine my light over it. The dirt over the grave seemed to have purple flowers growing around the rock.....