phyciatric what?

After hours of endlessly searching for clues, we sat onto the couch. Well, I did. "What are we supposed to do now?" jack asked. I shrugged. I may have not looked like it but I was panicking. Who knows what's happening to my lotus. I smirked.
    "How about you check his parents room again?~" jack immediately turned from where he was facing to me.
    "FU*K NO!" I chuckle lightly to myself. His face was red as a cherry to. He huffed and went down the hall to lotus's parent's room. Holy sh*t he's actually doing it!. I waited a couple more minutes for the shameless fu*ker to come out. The door slammed open as I silently giggle to myself. He angrily stomps down the hallway, clutching something in his hand.
    "So, had fun?-" I was cut off when he forced some papers into my face.
    "TAKE YOUR FU*KING CLUES!" I burst into laughter, grabbing the paper. I calmed down a bit and read over the paper. I deadpanned. A...science facility...specializing...in... in...psychotic psychiatric individuals...in other words...an asylum.

~<*>~

     I was thrown into my new 'home' as the scientists described it. But, it was just some metal ceiling and floor, basically a jail cell with no concrete. I already knew it was useless to escape by myself. How would I get through pure metal?. I get up and walk over to an empty corner, curling myself down into a ball as the sink blips softly.
    I couldn't help but let the tears cascade down my cheeks. I felt helpless. If only I had stayed with my parents this wouldn't be happening. Rurik wouldn't have to care or worry about me. I would only-.
    My thoughts were disturbed by a voice, frail and husky. Their voice was hushed to a whisper. "Hey! Over here!" I turn my skull slowly, a skeleton sat crouched, gripping the bars of the other cell across from me. He wore mostly black, bandages were wrapped around his ankles. Two red strips were placed on his cheeks and pulled towards his eyes. He bared fangs that cut with only a second then I realized it. Fell cross.
    His 'christmas tree' look wasn't visible though. His long white and black jacket was carelessly thrown to the corner of the room. "Yeah, mistake. Its me" he growled. I froze. This guy was sent to assassinate me when I was only a toddler. I looked away and pulled my hood down to cover my face. I didn't want to see his face.
    "Don't talk to me!" I shouted. He growled.
    "Fine then! Don't help me!" he shouted back. I hadn't realized how carelessly we were yelling to notice and scientist coming between our cells.
    I slap a hand over my mouth, glancing over and seeing fell cross sweating. The scientist raised his hand slowly, chains grabbing fell cross's wrists, neck, and ankles. He slid a silver rusty key into the key hole of the lock. Other keys rattled against each other on the ring that held them. Once the scientist had grabbed hold of a bunch of chains, he dragged fell cross out of my sight but not without his glasses falling. They were creaked even before they hit the ground and the scientist didn't seem bothered.
    Only moments after he was taken, screams echoed. Pudding, please h-help me...

(Sorry I haven't been posting guys, this cold I caught is the worst! I've gone through two tissue box's and more pills than I could count! But don't worry, I'm chugging the cold medicine as much as possible!)