jack...

He quietly sobbed into my shoulder. Tears staining my shirt. I patted his back, attempting to comfort goth. I quietly shushed him, saying that its ok over and over again.
    He only sobbed harder into my shoulder as his hands gripped onto my chest. At times, he would try and catch his breath, still crying heavily, forming a sort of hiccup. He must of been holding this in for awhile.
    Jack walks into the room as I give him an expression that speaks 'not now'. He walks back out awkwardly as goth practically screeches into my shoulder.

~<*>~

    He cries himself asleep, falling limp in my embrace. I chuckle softly and pick him up bridal style. I carry him to my bedroom as I place him gently on the sheets. I pull the blanket over him and use my sleeve to dry the tears that were staining his soft cheeks.
    Goth stirs in his sleep, his body turning into a freezer in mere seconds. He kicks and shoves as he was having a nightmare about something. "Shhhh" I spoke softly as I caressed his cheek gently. He calmed down and nuzzled into my hand. I walk out of the room, cringing at the loud sounds my boots made against the wood.
    I close the door softly to not wake up little sleeping beauty. He seems to be sleeping 20 hours a day. Jack approaches me cautiously.
    "Rurik, we can't keep him here"...

~<*>~

    I awoke to yelling. My mind was immediately persuaded into thinking I was in my parents house. The bed seemed too comfortable and the heater was actually on.
    I open my eyes and see a green painted room. There were naughty magazines everywhere with piles upon piles of dirty clothing. There was a few beer bottles knocked on there side on the night stand and a safe pressed into the corner of the room. The closet was a crack open with what seemed to be a whip falling out.
    Who's fu*king room is this. I feel a shiver crawl up my spine with the idea i've been kidnapped by a rapist. But how could that of happened. I hesitantly lay my feet on the ground, almost purposely crinkling a magazine.
    I stand on top of it and slowly make my way to the door. I stand in front of the door and creak it open a bit to see a human and a skeleton yelling at each other.
    I remember the one in green being palette. Then....it clicked. I was in palette's room. A purple hue brushed over my cheeks. The one in blue quickly defended his side of the argument. "Rurik! We'll be kicked out if the land lord see's we have another resident!" palette got into the guy's face.
    "Easy answer! He won't!" palette growled as the two huffed and turned away from each other.
    Palette faced the bedroom door and saw that I was peaking through. He rushed over, startling me. By instinct, I slammed and locked the door. I pressed myself against the door as well. "Goth! Open the door!" he shouted.
    "I-I wouldn't want to be a bother!" I shouted back....

~<*>~

    God damn it. Goth's awake and he locked himself in my room. Wonderful. I knock on the door. "Goth, come on" I heard some sniffling on the other side of the door.
    "Y-you should've just left me in my grave!" now he's acting ridiculous. I sigh and grab my key chain from my pocket. I hold the black key up and place it in the lock. Its, jammed. He's one smart midget.
    I pull the key out to see tissue on the end of it. He stuffed the key hole with fu*king tissues. I put my keys in my pocket and crack my knuckles.
    This is starting to piss me off a bit. I take a swinging hit at the knob, breaking it off of the screws. I heard a shriek from inside as I rush to open the door. Goth was standing at the foot of my bed with a blade to his wrist. He dropped the hunting knife and backed away, pressing himself against the closet door.
    The one rolled up sleeve uncovered countless amounts of self-inflicted scars from a razor, running up and down his arm. I can only imagine what's on the other arm. The couple new ones were bleeding profusely.
    I rush over to him, but before I could say anything, cupcake spoke first. "I'll leave! P-please, just don't punish me..." he quivered harshly as tears ran down his cheeks again. Another flower in his eye bloomed and another bulb appeared.
    Now I get it. When he's unhappy or he feels unsafe and guilty of something, a flower appears. When he's extremely happy, a flower will wilt a bit. Everybody knew goth as the depressed person who never speaks, so, this is gonna be hard. I brought goth into a gentle hug.
    "Shhh, jack's being an asshole, don't listen to anything he says" I nuzzled his forehead. He calmed down a bit. He's acting like a teenage girl on her period with all this crying.
    I grabbed his chin firmly with my thumb and index, tipping his head up to face me. A blush covered his tear stained cheeks. I lightly peck his teeth, earning a giant blush from goth. He became flustered, hiding his cute face in my chest. I stroke his head comfortingly. "I ain't letting you out of my sight.....

Why Do You Care? (Flowerfell Poth)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें