I smile and cuddle into her, thinking. "Is there an update.. on Seth?"

She smiles sadly. "No, I'm sorry. He was near New Mexico the last time I heard anything. Jacobs hoping he'll believe your home now."

I sigh and look at my tummy. "I want her to have a daddy. He will be so amazing with her, or him even."

"We'll get him home." She squeezes my hand.

I smile small and curl up into her, closing my eyes. I was serious about the tiredness - I'm exhausted. All the time. I close my eyes and end up falling asleep on her...

I wander the forest slowly and feel a little girl beside me, tanned skin and dark hair that falls in loose curls. Her beautiful dark eyes and button nose... she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen - because she looks like her father.

"Momma, where's daddy?" She asks as we wander, going who knows where. I recognise it as the forest by the cabin, probably in summer time because all the snow is melted.

"He's travelling, sweetheart." I smile and stop walking kneeling beside her and holding her hands.

"Does he want me, momma...?" She frowns.

Her frown makes me frown; I stroke her cheek trying to smooth it out. "He's does, sweetheart. Your daddy is special, like you are. Look, there he is." I smile and stand with a gasp, seeing the familiar wolf charging through the trees.

Only... he's angry. His usually soft eyes are empty and cold, his teeth exposed as he snarls. "Run sweetheart!" I yell as he lunges for me.

I gasp and sit up fast, my heart racing as I gasp in a few breaths. I'm on the couch still, but I'm alone, tucked under a blanket. I look around the room and calm a little, but I can't shake a familiar feeling. Seth's here, he's near by.

I quickly get up and look around, out the big window and towards the dark trees. My eyes widen as I see him - my world. I quickly run downstairs and out the door, no shoes or jacket on.

"Seth!?" I call and run towards the trees. "Baby!"

"Adley, wait. Stop." Edward says appearing a few feet away. "He's been phased too long, he's more wild and untamed."

The wolf snarls, eyeing Edward and me. "Seth... it's me. It's Adley." I whisper, ignoring him. I slowly raise my hand to him, showing I'm not going to hurt him.

I slowly edge forward, my eyes wide and my heart racing, as he moves forward a little. I smile slightly, my hand inches from his nose as he sniffs me. A whine escapes his chest as he realises it is me, he recognises my scent.

I smile and gently stroke my hand through his hair. "Hi... oh god, I missed you." I whisper as I stroke him.

He slowly nudges my tummy with his nose, another whine escaping. I sit down carefully and pull his head into my lap gently, letting him rest his ear against it. "That's our baby, Seth." I whisper. "I need you to phase back for me?" I kiss his head.

He whines and I look at Edward who frowns. "He can't remember how... it's been two months since he was last human."

"Its okay. You told me you focus on me, so do that. I'm here, I'm not leaving you. I'm here." I rest my head on his and feel him lay more on me, his heavy body giving me the warm I need right now. He keeps his head to my tummy so he can listen to our baby.