I thank Esme for the glass and sip it slowly, sitting back. "Stop staring." I mutter as I look out of the window in annoyance.

"We just missed you, sweetheart." Esme frowns and strokes my hair, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I sip the water more and see Carlisle's car pull up, making me sit up. I set the glass on the table and go to meet him, pausing to look at my family. "Let me talk to him alone."

They all slowly nod and I go downstairs, reaching the bottom as he walks through the door. He exhales slowly. "It's really you."

I smile. "Hi daddy." I whisper and he drops his bag, quickly picking me up. He lifts my feet off the ground and I wrap my arms and legs around him, closing my eyes. "I missed you."

"I can't even begin to explain how sorry I am, Adley."

I shake my head. "Don't. I'm sorry for losing it with you, I was scared a-and shocked.. I'd just found out."

He sighs and sets me down, stroking my arm. "And you're okay? The baby is okay?"

I smile and nod. "Yeah, he or she is amazing." I whisper and blush.

He sighs and hugs me one more time. "Jas said you crashed. You're okay, nothing hurts?"

I shake my head. "I promise. I'm fine."

He takes my hand and we go back to everyone else, Carlisle pleased to see his children are all slowly coming back. Rose hugs him tightly and I smile as I sit down, running my hand through my hair.

I gasp and hold my tummy quickly. All eyes turn to me as Carlisle quickly kneels. "Adley? Everything okay?"

I exhale slowly, my eyebrows raised. "Um yeah yeah. I think she kicked." I laugh nervously.

Rose smiles wide. "She?"

"I keep dreaming of a daughter." I blush as I feel the flutter again.

I grab Carlisle's hand and place it where she kicked. "Well we have an early kicker." He smiles and chuckles.

I smile wide. "It is so strange."

"For us, too. Bella was only pregnant for a few weeks. You're not even half way." Carlisle chuckles. "How far are you?"

"I'll be 17 weeks on Tuesday."

"Wow. I can't believe we never heard the heart beat those first few weeks." Esme shakes her head.

I smile. "Where is everyone else?"

"On their way. Alice should be here any minute and Bella and Edward will be here in the morning. Renesmee says she isn't sure you'd want to see her..."

I tense for a moment; I haven't considered that. She ratted me out, told Carlisle behind my back. She broke my trust... but she's family. "No.. it's fine. She can come." I whisper. "If she apologises."

×××××

Bella and Edward are stunned when they see me the next morning, just like everyone else was. Alice arrived shortly after Carlisle did and she's been sulking with me - she didn't say hello, how are you, she just went straight to Jasper and then her room.

I sit beside Bella on the couch and she feels my tummy. "Its so strange. Ness was so big and active, but I guess that pregnancy is no comparison." She laughs small.

I giggle. "Not entirely. The nausea sucks and I'm always tired." I sigh.

"I do remember that. I did hear that it will pass, though. Just let me know if you need anything." She pats my arm.