Jungkook suddenly lied down, with his head on your legs as a pillow.

"Then I'll sleep for 5 minutes." He said and fell asleep. He must be really sleepy.

You smiled and brushed his fluffy hair,

Thinking how long his eyelashes are, how pulpy pink his lips are, how cute his sleeping face is

Thinking how long his eyelashes are, how pulpy pink his lips are, how cute his sleeping face is. And his shirt with the first 2 buttons opened, revealing his toned torso...

You shook your head.. and looked away.. and looked back to Jungkook.

You buttoned up his shirt, thinking who the hell invented leg pillow. It should be an illegal act, it's a crime, your heart almost jumped out. Nomu wiheomhae. (It's so dangerous.)

You yanked up to the sky, tried to think of something else.

*I wonder what are we having for dinner?*
Thinking tons of food, *and dessert-*

Jungkook's early morning kiss flashed into your mind. Your face turned bright red, you touched your cheeks with your hands, cooling it down.

You looked to Jungkook's sleeping face with your hands covering on your face, peeping between your fingers. *OMG! What am I imagining!!.*

You got chills in your spine, and you unconsciously kicked a couple of times. Your movement woke Jungkook up. You somehow just close your eyes and pretended to that you're asleep.

Jungkook got up from you, looking at your sleeping face. *How did you end up sleeping again?* He snorted.

He caressed your cheek and sat up, letting your head rest on his shoulder.

Then his phone vibrated,

Jungkook hid his phone right away, he turned his head to you and kiss you on the forehead

*Seeing her face just makes it so hard for me to tell her. Eotteokhajyo? (what am I suppose to do?)* Jungkook showed a troubled face and rubbed the back of his neck.

You woke up (pretended, though you almost fell asleep). You smiled to Jungkook. "Morning." You said as you yawned.

Jungkook laughed, "It's evening already. How did you end up sleeping as well ㅋㅋ, you were suppose to watch over the yacht."

You giggled, "Oh! Yeah! ㅋㅋ I totally forgot about it."

"No dinner for you." Jungkook teased.

Your eyes opened big and wide, *WHAT!! Skipping to dessert?!* You moved away from Jungkook with both arms crossed on your chest, like guarding yourself.

Jungkook was startled by your sudden reaction and he remembered. He evilly smirked at you, leaning closer, "What were you thinking?" He smiled cunningly.

You looked away, stuttering, "nnn-nothing

You looked away, stuttering, "nnn-nothing." You put down your hands. Jungkook was looking straight into your eyes, your eyes met his and was captivated, making it hard to look away.

"Byeontae. (Pervert.) " Jungkook chuckled.

You glared, "Aniya! (No!)"

He leaned closer and placed a gentle kiss on your eyes, on your nose and on your lips. At first it was a quick kiss and gradually getting slower, stronger and deeper.

He broke the kiss and both of you panting heavily, Jungkook swiftly carried you up bridal style and into the room of the yacht.

(A/n: 🔞 I'm pure. We all are. 😂)

Jungkook said he only signed for a couple of days on sea, for safety the yacht needs to get back to the port, so you landed.

Back in the car, you feel kinda sad leaving that paradise-like yacht with only the two of you.

Jungkook holds your hand, looking at you. He smiled, "You like it that much?"

You smiled back, "well yeah~"

Jungkook giggled, "I'll bring you here again some other time."

Your eyes brightened up, "Promise?"
You put up your pinky. Jungkook chuckled because you're looking so cute. He intertwined his little finger with yours, "I promise."

== end chapter ==