Over and Over- 1

All rights and mentions of lyrics to three days grace songs and other affiliations with them go to the band. I am not endorsed or promoted by them in any way.

I would like to dedicate this book to my best friend Kiara, for being there and supporting my story and my writing. Love you girl! Check out her book on her profile @kittykat2209

Without further ado...

Prologue

Well hello there! I suppose I should tell you who I am. My name is Katie Cortman. I'm an 19 year old girl, living young and wild and free. I have a passion for Three Days Grace because Adam has the voice of a freaking god. Always wanted to meet them, typical fan. My best friend, Lily Baker, shares my passion. This is why we're best friends. Enough about me, to the story we go...

Chapter One

"Guess what?"

"I don't see the point in guessing; I know I won't get it right."

"Just guess."

"You're pregnant?"

Lily gave me one of those you-have-got-to-be-shitting-me looks. She cocked her head to the side and put her hands on her hips. "Trust me hon; I'm I virgin. Why would I be pregnant?"

"First time for everything." I muttered.

This earned me a smack on the head with a pillow from Lily. I glared at her and held up my hands in surrender. "Okay okay I give up! What?"

"Katie, who's your favorite band?" Lily asked me.

I gave her a look. "You have got to be kidding me. Your kidding right? Lily! We've been friends for 8 years. You know who my favorite band is! Three Days Grace! Remember? You love them too!"

She smiled. "Oh yes, I remember now. Well, for your information. I do not have front row seats and backstage passes for their next concert for me and my best friend." she pulled out two tickets and passes and waved them around.

My jaw must've hit the floor. I was speechless for a of two minutes. Then my brain kicked back into gear and I screamed like the fangirl I was. "Oh my god Lily! Do you know what this means? We're going to see Three Days Grace! Holy shit! Holy shit this is not happening. Oh I can't breathe." Then I passed out.

When I came to, the news once again hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm going to see Three Days Grace. Hot damn! I get to listen to Adam sing his heart out. All from the front row. And I'll get to meet them. My life is complete. A grin made its way to my face and stuck there until Lily noticed me.

"Oh, you're awake. Good." she clapped her hands and mimicked my smile. "This is going to be great. We have to go shopping for a new outfit because the concert is next week!"

I looked around myself at her room. There were clothes everywhere. On the bed, in the closet, on the floor, and anywhere else you could think of. "You sure you can't just find an outfit here?"

"Not for me silly! For you! I have enough clothes in this pigsty to go around, but you, my friend, have nothing." Before I could protest, she added, "Nothing good enough for Adam, that is." That shut me up. She was probably right. My closet back at my apartment was mostly t-shirts, with maybe one or two jean skirts. Nothing worthy for meeting my favorite band.

"Well, what are we waiting on? I want something sexy to wear!" I replied, grabbing my keys.

We ran out of Lily's apartment and down to my old, beat up Honda Accord. Lily stopped and looked at it. "Oh hon, we can't drive this to the concert!"

"Why not?" I asked. "It's not like the band is going to see my car.

"Sure, but two foxy ladies like you and me cant go driving up to a concert in this car. No offense." Lily said.

"Maybe you're right. I'll see what I can do." I said.

"No, no you won't be doing anything. Leave that all to me." was all Lily said as we went our way to the mall. When we got there, Lily automatically pulled me to Charlotte Russe where she picked out a handful of dresses for me to try on. The first two fit extremely awkwardly, so I didn't hesitate to pull them off. When I put the third one on, I looked at myself in the mirror and almost let out a gasp. I immediately opened the dressing room door and stepped out. Lily's expression was priceless.

"That's the one. You're getting it. Now let's go."

3 hours of shopping and 10 shopping bags for each of us later, I was ready to collapse from exhaustion. "Time to go. I think I just doubled my wardrobe."

Lily looked down at her bags and then back at me. "Yeah, I guess this will do for now."

I drove Lily back to her apartment and dropped her off, then started back to mine. On the way, Three Days Grace's "Over and Over" started playing, so naturally I started to sing along. "Over and over! Over and over I fall for you. Over and over, over and over I try not to!" I belted out as I pulled up to the apartment complex. I somehow managed to grab all of my bags and open the door. I dropped my keys into the little bowl on the foyer table. "I'm home!" I called out to no one in particular. Force of habit. I brought my bags to my bedroom and flopped down onto my bed.

Wow, I thought to myself, I'm going to see Three Days Grace.

"I'm going to see Three Days Grace!"

----------------------------------------

Yay, first chapter! I decided to try again at writing since my first attempt kinda sucked. Hope you enjoy.

Vote comment, keep it real babe :)