Chapter 31:final

Hey guys as you can guess this is the end of my Story as I want to focus more on my other ones so I hope you enjoy this chapter as it is gonna be short so enjoy

Word Count:944

A couple of years later after Isabella Rose Mikaelson was born

Damon and Rebekah: they are happily married and since they both wanted a family of their own Davina, Freya and Bonnie helped with that so Rebekah is pregnant with a baby boy and Damon wanted a baby girl but oh well he can wait, they still live in the boarding house together as it's big and has so much room in it for the baby but other than that they can't wait to be parents

Matt and his newly wedded wife Emily: they are doing well she has had twins a boy and a girl called Scarlet Olivia Donovan and the boy is called Mike John Donovan and they are adorable little kids, they live in Matts house the one where he grew up in and they are so happy and they want more kids in the future.

Bonnie and Jeremy:Bonnie had a miscarriage two months ago so they are recovering from that but are willing to try again sometime in the future they live in the Gilbert house together alone and they are haply with each other.

Stefan and Elena: Freya used the spell that she used for getting pregnant on Elena and Stefan and it worked Elena is two months pregnant with a baby girl, Avery and Elijah gave them Isabella clothes and everything that they used since they don't need it as their daughter has grown out of it, Stefan is happy that he gets to be a father but he is worried that he may turn out like his father but he has is family around him to guide him through it but they can't wait for the baby to be born.

Klaus and Hayley: not much to say about them as Hayley is pregnant again and this time it's a boy and both of them want to name it after The originals brother that they lost Henrik they are so happy with everything that they have in their live and Hope is excited to be a big sister to Henrik and they all can't wait to meet him also Hayley and Klaus are married now and they still live in the Mikaelson Manor with Kol and Davina.

Davina and Kol:Davina is pregnant with twins on the way and Kol is doing everything he. Can to make sure she has everything she need for labour and comfortable in bed or sitting down she has told her friends/family that he is going to be a protective dad just like he is a protective husband and yes they got married about two weeks Klaus and Hayley got married they are excited to see their twins and who they turn out like oh and they live in the Mkaelson Manor along with Hayley and Klaus.

Marcel and Cami:Cami has had Marcel kids and yes kids she had twins who are both girls called Amber Rose Gerald and Violet Camille Gerald, they are engaged and will get married sometime in the future they haven't set a date for that yet but they will soon when the time is right, they moved into a house that was close to the Mikaelson Manor just ten minutes away from the Manor they are in love with each other and their kids and can't wait to get married and have more kids in the future.

Freya and Caroline:Caroline realised that she was Bisexual and she had feelings for Freya so they are a couple and they are over the moon about it, Freya moved in with Caroline into Caroline house as they wanted their own space and privacy which they have now also Freya casted a spell on Caroline to get pregnant and she said it was going to be hard but boom Caroline is pregnant with Freya baby and they are happy and couldn't stop telling everyone the news they don't know what they are having yet so that remains a mystery but they love the unborn baby and can't wait till it is here.

Alaric and his wife Evelyn:they didn't need Freya help with a spell as they are both human, Evelyn is pregnant with a baby boy on the way and Avery and Alaric are so happy and excited will Avery is excited as she is going to be a big sister to a gorgeous baby boy they haven't decided on any names yet as they are waiting till the baby is born to pick a name but other than that they live in Alarics apartment which has three bedrooms and they are excited and thankful that they have space and time to focus on the baby.

Elijah and Avery:They still live in their house from the previous chapter, they are happy and Avery is pregnant with a baby boy, Elijah wanted to call it Henrik but Klaus took that name so they are calling it Craig John Mikaelson and life for them, their family and their kids have been amazing and they couldn't be more happier with everything that has happened and can't wait to have more kids in the future if they can that is.

And that's is guys the end of my story thank u so much for taking the time and reading it also I hope u enjoyed it as much as I did writing it for u guys bye for now.