Charlie looked around, "Where's Steve? I thought he was gonna come over." He said, placing a bag with gifts onto the coffee table and Mary shrugged, pouting her lips.

           "He went over to Nancy's and they got caught up watching TV," She made little quotation marks with her fingers on TV and Charlie scoffed whilst Jonathan chuckled, "Alright, I've got you both presents you's are going to worship me forever over!" She insisted enthusiastically, quite chuffed wit her choice of gifts she got the boys.

         Charlie grinned to himself, "It's not a competition, babe... But if it were, I'd be the one winning." He told her smuggly as Jonathan sat down on the armchair before Charlie pulled out a wrapped gift from his bag.

           He handed it to Mary whom excitedly grabbed it from his hands, scooting to sit down as she tugged at the wrapping paper, "Charlie, you didn't!" She exclaimed, looking up at him with big doe eyes as the boy smiled proudly, nodding his head.

          In her hands was a small figurine — of her, as though she were a badass video-game character with a gun much like Charlie's in her hand whilst she leaned against the exact replica of her car and despite it being small enough to fit in her one hand, it was extremely detailed.

             "Charlie, I love it!" She squealed ecstatically, reaching over to hug her boyfriend tightly before Jonathan was reaching into his bag, pulling out a much larger box.

              Mary jumped with excitement, instantly tearing into the paper to reveal a brown box and upon opening it a small gasp left her mouth, "Jonathan, they're beautiful!" In the box was a pair of knee high leather brown boots, with little tassels down the sides.

           Jonathan smiled at her, "My mom helped me pick them out." He told her and she smiled appreciatively as she pulled them out of the box and onto her feet, finding they were a perfect fit.

            "So that's why your mom was asking my shoe size." She realised, admiring the boots whilst her boyfriend from beside her admired her legs and Jonathan her smile.

            "Gimme a moment, I'll go grab your presents," She said as she bounced off the couch, jogging into her room and riffling through her things to get their presents, "Jonathan, did Nancy get you anything?" She called back into him with curiosity.

"Yeah. A camera." That made Mary halt, their presents in hand. Charlie's was a Worlds Atlas, so he could fully decide on which places he's one day like to travel with a sweet note inside from her. Jonathan's was a camera.

"Oh...." She mumbled, staring at the wrapped up box that contained the Polaroid camera she had been waiting impatiently to give to him — to make up for his broken one. But Nancy had the same idea apparently.

She left Jonathan's camera on the bed, instead only taking Charlie's, "You know, I haven't even wrapped yours and we ran out of paper. I'll give it to you another day." She lied, but Jonathan didn't seem bothered anyway — he hadn't expected gifts to begin with.

Mary sat down, giving Charlie his present whom tore into it, a smile working its way onto his lips and she leaned against his shoulder, "So you can choose where you wanna go when you finally leave Hawkins," She paused, "Maybe you can bring me with you." She added sweetly, setting off a beacon of hope and excitement with Charlie whom turned to look at her.

"You wanna leave Hawkins?"

She leaned closer, a gentle smile on her lips, "I'd go to the moon if you were." She told him softly before Charlie kissed her, a smile on his lips and Jonathan awkwardly looked way and scratched the back of his head just before the door was opening.

Jim entered, covered in snow as though he had been out for ages, "Who's ready for some Christmas Dinner?" He said, holding up the grocery bag that contained all he would cook — and not very well, Mary eats it each year to humour him.

Mary smiled at her father, the happiest she had been in ages, "Bring on the Christmas Pudding!"

                              ———

         And that's a wrap for this book! I know this was relatively boring but I just wanted one extra chapter of their Christmas together!

           Also, this isn't the end of Mary Hopper, there will be a book two! I don't know what it'll be called yet, but I'll update this book letting you all know the name and when it's posted!

           Thank yous all for the love and support you's have given me from this book which I only started to pass the time and cake to love Mary and I hope you's all have too! I can't wait to start writing season two and how Mary's character will change and also more of Charlie and Corina!

            Again thank you's all for persevering when I lose my will to write and still being where when I randomly come back out of the blue! Thank you guys, I love u all💛