Arjun moved back slightly and removed his shirt and I blushed as I watched him undress.

I tried to move and he stopped me and covered me with his body again.

"Let me see you" Arjun said as he opened the first botton from the down and I placed my hand on the exposed skin, Suddenly feeling self conscious.

"You are..mine" Arjun said as he took my hand away. "Don't...hide from me.." He was breathing deeply as he watched me.

"Beautiful..." He murmured slowly.

Before I could say him anything, I felt him pressing his lips on my exposed middle and I jerked, The sensation was so foreign to me that I almost cried out.

Then the next button was gone and I felt his lips on my navel.

My body arched up, But Arjun held me down as he kissed and tasted my skin.

He slowly came up and reached my bosom and I was out of my senses when he kissed me, This time I could not help, But moan softly underneath him.

My hands were already running through his hair and my breath was heavy.

"I want to kiss every..inch of your body.." Arjun said in between breathing and I pulled him to me.

I kissed him with a passion I didn't know it existed in me and He kissed me back as urgently.

"I love you..Arjun.." I whispered as he proceeded to do exactly what he had promised.

Our clothes came off one by one and finally it was just us, Without any barrier between us.

The waiting and the danger we are in just made it more intense and Arjun held me tightly against him and consoled me as he claimed me.

Even though it hurt me, I welcomed him with all my heart and clung to his strong muscular body.

"I...I love you, Sanju" Arjun kissed me on the lips and collapsed on top of me, Both of us were breathing heavily and we were sweaty even with the air conditioning.

Then He moved to the side and wrapped my body against him.

He kissed My forehead and tightened the grip around me again.

We laid there, holding each other for some time and My brain cells started to work again.

"Arjun.." I said slowly.

"Mmm?"

"We..didn't..use protection" I said slowly.

Arjun turned to me, His eyes shining as he watched me.

"If we really have a baby, I will be delighted" He said. "Give me a sweet little baby girl, Sanju, I really want to start a family with you"

I stared at him.

"Babies are not simple! We have to take care of them! We will not have any alone time to spend and we will have to compromise our career"

"I think we can be great parents, I can even imagine that" He kissed my nose affectionately.

"It's easy for you to say! For girls, It means giving up their own body! I will be fat, ugly and have all those stretch marks!"

"Sanju" Arjun drew me even more closer to him. "I love your body" He said while he caressed my skin, making me shiver again. "But I love you for what you are" He said. "If you are fat and ugly, Then I will love the fat and ugly body with all that stretch marks" He said. "It's a lot of pain to go through to have a baby, I know, But even the thought of it is making me love you more" He said seriously.

Okay..

This is Arjun.

I won't win this argument against him..He's a lawyer anyway!

Besides, people don't get pregnant that easily......Right?

I am too tired and exhausted to think about serious things anyway.

I smiled while he covered me with the white sheet and kissed me again. He hugged me to his body while I dozed off.

For the first time in so many years, My mind was at peace, Everything was forgotten as I let my worries go and slept feeling the warmth of Arjun's body against me.

Arjun.

I watched her breathing deeply, Sleeping.

How can my love for her shoot up again!?

We just made love and My heart is already accelerating at the sight of her.

I love her, I love everything about her.

She is perfect for me in every sense..

No, It's not just her body..

I don't care about the appearance, She's my wife whom I love with all my heart.

I was already getting aroused again at our closeness, But I know that I have to take it slow.

Her body needs to get used to me or she will be sore and aching tomorrow.

I got up slowly and rested my head on my palm and watched her sleeping.

She moved, Trying to get closer to me.

I kissed her on the forehead.

"Ar..jun" She whispered and I held her securely, More close to me and she went back to sleep.

Looks like she's been overworking herself to late nights, She looked tired.

Sanjana...you are my greatest weakness now, You are my strength and you are my weakness..

Don't put yourself in danger if you don't want to see me suffer...

I love you...So much..that it's starting to terrify me...

Don't do anything and just stay by me...That's all I need from you...

I love you...

-------------------------------------