#38 Yes!

Read chapter 37 before this, Both are updated together.

Arjun.

My phone was ringing and I groaned.

Who's calling me early in the morning?

I saw father's number and opened my eyes fully.

Why would he call me personally!?

"Hello?-"

"Arjun, There's an emergency, Meet me in the conference room" He said and disconnected the call.

It look like something bad really happened.

I got up and started to get ready.

When I hurried down, My housekeeper looked at me disapprovingly.

"I am sorry, uncle Ravi, It's an emergency this time" I said before dashing out.

He only come here once in a while to clean the house and most of the time he is here, It seems that I skip my breakfast.

I started to dial karan when I opened my car door.

Where's karan? He's not picking up, Usually it's him who informs me about the newses in the company.

Abiram.

I can't tolerate this!

I will not leave that bitch and her gang anymore!

I watched father, Who was the only one present in the meeting room.

"We need to kill that bitch!" I said. "I told you so many times, Whatever happened to us was all because of her" I added.

"I know" Father nodded. "It's not that I don't want to do anything, Officer Suresh and she's working together-"

Father stopped as someone opened the door to the conference room.

"What happened-" Arjun started.

"Aiza escaped" I shouted in anger

"Trishana's gang got her outside! They came to the old warehouse to get her!" I was seething in anger.

"Shahid's daughter escaped!?" He asked in shock. "Trishana and her gang appeared there? How's it possible, Your men were keeping watch there!"

I turned murderous then.

"They were drunk! Can you believe that! They let their guard down since she was only a kid! I am going to kill them all, I am going to-"

"There's no need to get so worked up now, What's happened is already happened, Just tell me the details now" He said coolly.

This is what I hate about him the most. The bastard always try to act cool.

"They were drinking while the gang appeared, They had weapons and guns with them, They attacked our men and took away the girl" Abiram said.

"How the heck did they know about the warehouse then?" I asked him.

"That's what I had been thinking" Father spoke up. "If they know about it, It means there's someone leaking the news outside-"

"Sir!"

All of us turned to see sanjay, Abiram's most trusted man at the door. "I am sorry to interrupt, But..We got information on priyanka" He said, looking worried.

"What's it?" Abiram barked. "Is she dead?"

"No" Sanjaya said. "She's going to sue us, I heard that she requested to see the officer suresh kumar" He said.