#40 Knight in shining armour

Hey guys! Instead of two chapters, I am updating a really long chapter today :)

Arjun.

"Sir, I heard that you announced to everyone that you have a girlfriend?"  Karan asked me as soon as I reached the office.

"How did you know it?" I asked him as I walked to my cabin.

"It's the hot topic of the day!" He exclaimed. "Everyone is talking about it!" He took his phone out and scrolled down.

"See here!" He showed me the picture in the group that was obviously taken from the club house.

It was a side view and sanjana was half shielded by my body.

"It's a good thing" I shrugged. "Now I don't have to deal with  unwanted company" I said.

Now I can attend social gatherings without being looked at as a potential groom.

Karan laughed.

"I guess" he said. "Now everyone will be clear that you like girls" He said with another laugh. "But everyone is curious to know about her"

"I am not going to expose her" I said and opened my laptop.

"Then why didn't you keep it a secret, Sir, Everyone is aware now that you have a girlfriend" He said.

"There's no such thing as 'secret', Karan" I said. "Do you really think I can keep sanjana hidden for long? I am not sure how many spies are watching me, I thought it's more safe to announce it publicly than allowing them to make it a big deal and investigate about my girlfriend in secret"

Karan nodded.

"That's why you asked them to switch on the dim lights? You wanted to show her to the public, At the same time, You didn't want her face to be exposed" He added. "Whoa! You really thought it through" He said. "But that means...You are planning to keep her near for a long time!?"

He looked at me sideways, Looking curious.

"Do you really like her sir?" Karan asked me.

"Have you finished the works I gave you yesterday?" I asked back.

He nodded. "yes, I fixed everything" he said. "But sir.." karan started.

"What will happen if you are forced to select? You came here for rev-"

"Karan, Careful about the words you talk here" I said sternly.

But it looked like karan's words were actually true when I entered the conference room.

SI Thomas mathew was present.

A very bad omen.

"I have a very dangerous news to announce" He said. "I just got news that officer suresh is secretly arranging a meeting with the DIB and that reporter Trishana" he announced and everyone in the room started to talk at once.

"From the moment that girl appeared, I had been telling you to get rid of her" Abiram instantly got angry.

"If we get rid of her, we can take care of her gang easily too"

"She's just like her father, May be more dangerous and reckless, She escaped from us so many time"

"If we take care of both of them now, Then I don't have to care about Priyanka now" Abiram added. "Her room is very secured and there is always two police officers on the door" he said. "sanjay and team had been watching her day and night, It looks like priyanka is back in coma, The nurse said that she's drifting in and out of consciousness" He added.