#17 The plan

Trisha.

"Aditya, if someone is watching us-"
I was still tensed.

"We are not being followed, I am sure" He said.

"You don't know the surya group as much as me, They are more twisted than you think"

"No worries, We have prepared everything" he said.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"You will see..." he said confidently and I was relieved.

"Ok..I will trust you then" I said.

So 10 minutes later, we were in the highway tollgate and even though it was late at night, there were plenty of vehicles around.

"Now" Aditya said and I didn't understand it.

"What-" I started, But was cut off when the crackers started to burst, Covering the area in smoke.

"What's. .what's that?" I asked, scared now.

"Don't worry, it's Aditi" he told me and I was still confused as Aditi ran to us.

"Let's go" She said before swinging her leg to the bike and placing herself in the middle.

"Hold tight!" Aditya shouted and I found myself tightening my grip on aditi.

"Here we go!" Aditya said as we speed through the confusion.

Arjun.

I lost them.

Shit!

So, this was their plan?

To create trouble and confusion and escape in the middle?

What's worse was; I was still stuck in the traffic jam, Thanks to them.

People were scared and Police was already there, investigating the explosion.

I mentally kicked myself again.

Even though I have noted the number of the bike, I knew that there won't be any leads on that.

The people who dared to pull off something like this in the public to shake off anyone following them will surely think of disposing the bike too..

Trisha.

It was past midnight when I reached the estate house and yet, They all were waiting for me.

Varsha hugged me tightly as I entered the hall where everyone was sitting.

"I am glad, you are ok, Trisha"She said and I was touched by her sincerity "You must be the first person to escape Mahesh like this" She added.

I knew that She must have been reminded of how mahesh hurt her in the past, So I hugged her back.

"I.am..I am glad to see you all" I said "Thank you guys" I said slowly.

"Trisha, we have been waiting for you to come, Did you have anything to eat?" Shahid asked me kindly.

I shook my head "No, But I'm not hungry-"

I stopped as varsha brought me food from kitchen.

"I made it for you" she said and I felt emotional suddenly.

I was alone from the moment I lost my parents, It was difficult for me to get through because I was close to them, I was not used to this kind of treatment for a long time now.

It felt like I have a family again.

"But where's puppy?" karthik asked me cheerfully, I feel that he has seen through my sudden mood change and he was deliberately trying to lighten up the mood.