#13 The confession

Trishana.

"We got them"

One of the officers said and Aditi and I looked at each other.

"They..they got caught?" Aditi asked and I gripped my camera bag.

Both of us were waiting among the crowd of people who were watching at the lobby.

Aditya was still masked, I recognised him from his built and varsha was just behind him.

Both of them were escorted out by four officers, two of them in the front and another two in the back.

The SI, who I know to be narayan's man turned to them.

"That's SI thomas mathew, He's narayan's puppet, This is not good" I told Aditi.

"What in the world are we going to do now? There is police all around, How can we save them?" She said.

"Wait, Let's see what they are going to do now" I said and we turned to them.

"You got them? Good" SI thomas mathew said, walking to the foot of the stairs as Aditya and varsha was there "what's the deal with the mask?" he stopped infront of Aditya.

"He's not allowing to touch it, sir, he was being difficult" one of the officers said and the SI turned to him.

"Let me see, Shahid, why are you so worried about showing your face when we all already know-" he stopped as Aditya stopped his hands midway, Stopping him from removing the mask.

"You can't take us" He said firmly "because varsha didnt kidnap me"

"We will talk about that from the station" SI said gruffly "Take the mask off him" he ordered as other officers started to do it while aditya fought back.

I was frozen in my place as I didn't know what to do.

The only thing I know is-Aditya is going to be narayan's next target if he reveals his face.

Aditi.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I can't let Aditya get caught, especially after all the years we have been hiding, we can't afford to get exposed now.

If nothing works, I am going to step in and cause a distraction.

I moved my hands inside the jacket as I watched Aditya still fighting with the officers.

I felt the gun and started to get it when someone's hand stopped over me.

"Wait" karthik whispered as I looked at him.

He too was watching Aditya and the officers "dont do anything rash, give me Shahid's remote"

"But it can control the elevator and lights only"

"Exactly, the lights" he murmured and I passed it to him, still confused.

Varsha.

I was still frozen as four or five people pushed aditya to his knees, The SI Walked to aditya and bend down to his level.

His hands outstretched to his face, trying to take the mask.

The residents and staffs of the building all had their mobile phones out and a few reporters were already in place.

Aditya should not reveal his identity because of me!

I looked around and noted the gun on the police officer who was keeping Aditya down. I pulled out the gun from his belt.