My eyes widened as he opened it and took out the necklace.

"You..You brought me a mangalsutra!?" I asked him shakily. "But you don't..believe in marriages-"

"The moment I accepted you as my wife, Everything about you is mine too, you believe in marriages so do I" He said.

My eyes filled at that.

Arjun sit beside me on the bed. I turned around slightly and moved my hair to one side, helping him to clasp it around my neck.

"Now, love me dearly, Sanjana, I want you to love me like how a wife will love her husband" He said so intensely that I shuddered.

He leaned down and kissed me on the skin, just where he had clasped the necklace and I shivered.

Arjun's hands wrapped around me and He turned me around to face him again.

His eyed stopped on my lips again and he leaned down slightly.

"Wait!" I exclaimed and pushed him on his chest to prevent him moving closer.

"I..I am-"

"Sanju, I will go crazy if I have to wait agai-"

"It's not that" I said quickly. "I thought you were coming tomorrow, I am not...dressed nicely" I said.

I was wearing my plain white silk pajamas.

Amusement crossed his face while he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"It doesn't matter" He said. "Because I am planning to remove everything off you today" He said and my eyes widened.

But before I could give him a reply, His Lips crashed to mine and the kiss was hungry.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, Trying to answer him as much as I can.

Arjun gathered me to his hands again as his lips moved over my lips passionately.

He pushed me to the bed and deepened the kiss while his hand rested on my waist.

I was trapped inside his muscular wall and I was starting to relax when He slipped his hands inside my top.

I gasped in surprise.

Arjun took it as an opportunity to invade my mouth and taste me.

His tongue was equally demanding and His hands were boldly exploring my body, his hand glided over my bare skin, Sending sensations throughout my body.

I resisted a bit, Now scared of the unfamiliar but strong desire waking up inside me and Arjun groaned, refusing to let go of me.

I felt weak and helpless at the feelings that were exploding inside me and I gripped his shirt for support.

I arched my body slightly when his hand touched my navel and I forgot everything else, It was just Arjun and me.

His scent filled my senses and I pulled him closer to me.

Suddenly, I was pressed back to the bed and I felt his weight on me, His body was flush against mine.

I opened my eyes in surprize while Arjun stared at me with intense eyes.

The desire in his eyes Shocked me and I was suddenly aware of how much power I have over him.

"I love you, Sanjana.." He murmured as he leaned down and kissed the base of my neck, just above the swell of my breasts and my body trembled.

"I..love you too" I told him as he touched the necklace that was resting against my bosom.

"I want to see you" Arjun said. "I want to see you wearing just this, Sanjana" He whispered again and my body was already responding to him.