Jia looked up at Daewon, her eyes while still teary were now held a steely gaze. Her fists clenched and she suddenly didn't care about where her boyfriend had been. 

"You made her cry!" she said. "You're taking away her dream! Do you really think I can just let you do that to my best friend?" 

Daewon's jaw stiffed and he looked down at his girlfriend with a similarly steely gaze. He ran a hand through his already tousled hair. 

"Her art just isn't cutting it anymore! If she really wants to release this thing, she's got to improve." 

"That's bullshit, Dae! And you know it. She's the one who brought the game to you in the first place! She trusted you! Will you at least let her try again?" 

Daewon sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Listen, Jia, I thought you of all people would understand. We're perfectionists and what Mina has been doing lately isn't good enough." 

Jia's fists clenched and her face turned red. She looked down at the pavement. There was something off about Daewon. Jia first met him not long after Mina--when Dae came to their dorm room to work on the game. Jia and Dae began dating just a few months later.

"I think we should talk about this later," Jia said, noticing lights come on in some of the lower level apartments. "Come on, let's go up and go to bed." 

"No," he said. "I'm not going back up to the apartment." 

"What?"

"I need to leave for a while."

"Where are you going to go?" 

"Does it matter?" 

Daewon walked away, leaving Jia by the apartment building entrance.

oOo

"Hyung, will you take a picture of me?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. 

"Sure," Taehyung said. "Do you want to change first?" He looked at the maknae's gray sweats, white t-shirt, and Timberlands. 

"No," he said. "Actually, let me go grab a beanie." 

Taehyung watched in confusion as Jungkook rifled through his suitcase for a beanie, eventually finding a black one and putting it on. 

"Are you going to post it on Twitter?" 

"No," Jungkook said. 

"What do you need it for then?"

"My parents," Jungkook said. "I haven't seen them for a while and my mom heard something about me losing weight and she wants to make sure I'm still healthy." 

Taehyung nodded, although he smirked, his face still full of suspicion.

"Shall we go outside then?" 

Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung outside. 

"It looks like there's a nice spot across the street," Taehyung said, pointing to a small park across the street from their hotel.