*spits food*

CPET is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. It inspires students to higher levels of learning, exceeding all expectations....

Me, in the background, "CPET is a wonderful place where I make a fool of myself and produce great memories and stories to share with the two people who are reading this book! *throws confetti*

Welcome back, to another CPET story.

It is a fine spring evening at the college, high school students of all ages are gathered in the south hall for an exquisite evening filled with delectable food and fine poetry reading*. (Don't ask.)

At one round table is seated your very own potato, and her wonderful friends Tofu Face and Chocolate Cake. They have just met with the others at their table, Andrew** and SomeOtherGuy™.

Tofu Face, outgoing little sweetie that he is, strikes up a conversation with Andrew, and soon they have discovered their shared love of Marvel comics***.

Potato (Thass me) and Chocolate Cake eat their food and watch in wonder as they follow the conversation in amusement.

As dessert rolls around, the topic shifts to Vision. Potato is on her third (maybe fourth) helping of lasagna, seeing as she is a complete pig, but her friend Chocolate Cake is about to dig in to a decadent slice of chocolate cake.

As aforementioned, Tofu Face and Andrew are talking about Vision. Potato likes Vision, and is paying special attention. She has never read any of the comics, but has seen the movies.

Without warning, Tofu Face starts talking about how a girl who could create alternate realities fell in love with Vision. Since he couldn't have babies with her in the real world, she created an alternate universe where she and him were able to reproduce.

Andrew and Tofu Face just kept on talking excitedly about Vision and whatnot, but Potato had been so struck by Tofu's speech about Vision and the girl, that a fountain of laughter began to bubble up inside her.

While the whole world carried on, clinking glasses, chattering, writing poetry, Potato burst into laughter.

As it spurted from her nose and mouth, something else accompanied it.

LASAGNA.

In the grand south hall of an unnamed college, white tablecloths shone, glasses gleamed, Potato snorted lasagna onto her friend's chocolate cake.

Silence.

Chocolate Cake screams.

Tofu and Andrew stare.

Potato chokes.

Then it's over, the moment of stillness vanishing. Andrew is probably wondering how on earth Potato is not locked up somewhere special, Tofu is probably wondering where a girl like Potato came from, Chocolate Cake stares in horror at her chocolate cake.

Potato is still dying, laughing so hard tears are running down her face.

So yeah, that's it.

I actually saw Andrew again, but I didn't talk to him. Tofu Face had been the only one to really converse with him, and all I had done was spew lasagna onto chocolate cake, soooo...

Time for the footnotes!

*The Poetry Reading

Every year at CPET they have some sort of entertainment during dinner. The previous year, they had these really cool people come in and teach us a martial art kinda dance thing. At the end, we all stood around in a ring and they had a dance battle. Like, they would pull people out of the circle and fight them in the ring. I remember Tofu doing a backflip, but he says he did no such thing. It happened. It did.

So this year, they had something else. Something else entirely.

A poetry reading.

The poetry was good? I guess? They had these three ladies stand up on stage and read poems to us for an hour after dinner.

**OKay, his name is not Andrew. The name Andrew doesn't even suit him. If you're reading this Andrew, which I highly doubt, then. Um. Idk what to say to you. I'm sorry. You're a cool guy.

***Yes, I should have married Tofu, okay. I know that.

He was a real, live Marvel fanboy straight from heaven.

Noooo, you fangirls cannot have him.

Also, if anyone knows what Tofu and Andrew were talking about, please tell meeee.

If you have enjoyed this book, please leave a vote or a comment.

*please note, symptoms of enjoying may include, but are not limited to: Severe nausea, headaches, seizures, convulsions, laughing, crying, ripping hair out, screaming, hitting head against wall, smiling, frowning, eating, cursing my name, calling the police on me, etc.

-slightlyhysterical- does not take responsibility for these symptoms.

cHEeRS and cAkE,

~~~~hYSteRiCal~~~~