Lizzys last letter

Dear Jack.
I have a confession... the reason I moved away and the reason why my handwriting changed each week wasn't because I hurt my wrist.
it's because... it came back and I have less than a week left. By the time you receive this I'll be gone, I'm sorry. The truth is Tim actually was my doctor. I just didn't want to hurt you. I know you're hurt now... but it's true. And there's nothing anyone can do about it... just remember that I do love you and I forgave you and that you're the first person that I ever loved and no one is ever gonna be as incredible as you.
I'm sorry. I never was ever really mad. But please try to understand where I'm coming from. My parents know. That's why my Mum gave you my address, I told her if you came around give her the speech and then give it to you!
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I couldn't.

I love you
I love you
I love you
Never ever forget that.

Just... always remember how much I love you.
You need to swear on my grave that you will not grieve for long
That you will smile
And that you will move on.
Because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'll miss you... I see you later. Hopefully not for a long long long time.

Lizzie.

Ps. Go into the envelope and inside is something for you. It's the first photo we have together.

Goodbye,

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 there will be at least one more chapter after this, possibly two or four. Just depends on how I feel...

Thank you to my favourite readers, for reading this far. And I hope you all enjoyed reading it.