•Letter 9•

Dear Beth.

I am so, so sorry that I broke your wrist last year. I regret it. I regret everything I've done in the past 5 years. I changed. And not for the better. I agree.
But you have to admit that it was kind of creepy that you sprained your wrist the same way as your that excuse was. And yes you are the biggest klutz ever. I know that I'm clumsy too. But seriously? You tripped over a tree root. You need to watch where you're walking next time, silly.
Anyway...
To answer all of your  questions
1. Yes, I moved out of my folks house.
➡️ I now live in a small, blue duplex with Jerry living next door(yes the walls are blue inside and outside( all different shades thou))The rents not too bad, it's great actually, with my job that is. I got a brand new job at the local shops. Their pay is great for such a small business. I love working there, yeah sure there are some bad days but what job doesn't?
The people that come in seem really nice and friendly. I told one of the old blokes your jokes he laughed like a volcano, rumble rumble rumble.
Mrs Applebottom asked about you. She said "how's that lovely girl you've been in love with for ten years now going?" I told her your doing great at the university and we still keep in touch every week or two. She smiled I guess she proud of you, too. Everyone in our town is, or they're jealous.
2. Don't be mad but I dropped out of uni. I couldn't handle the hours. Or the tests . I'm not smart enough. Seriously, don't be mad. I couldn't handle you being mad or disappointed, like ever. And I know what you're thinking. Why would he drop out? He needs a good stable job in the future to look after his future wife and babies. Everyone told me that. everyone. Seriously!
But seriously. I couldn't imagine a future where you're not MY wife or mother to MY kids.
I love you with everything in me,
But I can't be with you... every time we spend time together I'll just think about how much of an idiot I was. (I know you forgave me but I need to forgive myself) I wish I could hear your voice.
3. My folks are fine, so are yours. So is everyone really, everyone misses you though. The towns pretty small so I'll let you know if any thing changes.

It sucks to hear about your flat but be happy you have a place to stay. How's the weather?
It's been raining here, we're having so much rain it looks like it might flood, remember when we were little, when we used to pray and hope it would flood, so school would closed for a week? Not so it caused much damage or any deaths but just enough so we could miss out. That was a long time ago now before I bullied you.
Way before that.
Anyway why did you want photos of me?
Miss me too?
I put in two recent photos of me in here
1) with me by myself and
2)one with my new puppy: Joey
That means I get two photos of you
1) with makeup (if you get time) and
2) without makeup; I haven't seen you without makeup in years.
I miss your confidence. You don't even need makeup.
You only wore it because of me... about missing me...

I miss you too.
Maybe in a few weeks I can come and see you?
Once I've saved enough money for a flight.
I know my parents are rich but I want to be independent and buy something with my own money. You're a great role model, you inspired me. That's why I wish and want to have your personality.
You're strong
You're brave
You're selfless
And you're beautiful inside and out.
Everyone could learn a thing or two from you.
Your amazing.

Love you with all my heart
Jackieboo.

Ps remember your " great alternative" name for me.
See you soon
Don't forget to write when you get time. I'll send you a letter in two weeks if I don't receive one.
Bye

----------------------------------------------
Another long chapter.
Longest one I have written so far in anyone of my books.
😀😀😁😁😁

Hope you smiled today.