Lizzys letter

Dear Jack,
I'm ok... again.
I sprained my wrist that's why my hand writing is messy. I'm using my right hand and my right hand can't do anything, it's useless. Seriously.
I'll tell you how I did it. You'll probably laugh... It's really funny... how I did it, I mean. You remember that time when you broke my wrist and I told the doctors that I tripped over a tree root and whacked it on the ground?
Well this time I actually did.
No joke.                                                    I probably jinxed myself. Yep, I probably did, it always happens to me, really. For instance I'll say something and a few months later *poof* it happens. Yay! It's such Fun to be cursed.
WHY WAS I CURSED WITH CLUMSINESS!! Lol.
Anyway, how's uni going?
I'm doing well, I guess...
Sorry it takes me so long to reply, I haven't really got time to go send the letter as soon as I finish because, the college is about 26 or so minutes away from my apartment and the post office is 15 minutes away from my apartment. So I have to go to school, go home, grab the letter, go to the post office and then go back home. So I'll normally send you the letters on the weekend when I'm in town, grocery shopping... also I have to wait until I have free time to write the letters. I'm just telling you now so you don't worry if I don't reply straight away, I don't want you worrying about me. Don't freak, I find it really sweet.
I hate my flat. It's really stressful, living so far away from those I love and away from the main town. Although it is peaceful here. But unfortunately they're building a brand new estate behind my flat. And the trucks wake me up before 6.00 each morning.
Uhh. I'm extremely exhausted.
So anyway, Do you still live at home with your Mother and Father? Or have you moved out?
Let me know everything. Also send me a recent pic of you and I'll send a recent one of me in the next letter.
How are your parents?
How is everyone?
Let me know.
Write soon, I guess you will anyway!

Love with all my heart and soul; Lizzy. ❤️️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hi guys,
I finally wrote a long chapter.
Please let me know whether you have found any mistakes.
Also let me know whether you like long or short chapters better.
Have a good one
- the author.