Letter 28

Dear bully.... Jack.
I'm officially leaving tomorrow.
We graduated.
We're officially adults.
Next week I'll be starting my dream school. And I'll be studying hard to my dream career.
I know I say this in every single letter but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you. Thanks for helping me to chose to study. If you never started to bully me. I wouldn't be about to leave to my dream university.
I know it sounds silly but... I actually realised that you bullying me actually made me feel bad about my self and I guess I studied to prove you wrong, but, now I guess I will be, proving you wrong.
I hope someday you need to talk to someone about this stuff and when not a single person offers to help you... you come crawling back to me and begging for advice. And knowing me, I'll give it to you. I will give you the best advice I can. Because that's just who I am. And then again, if I ever see you talking or even treating someone, anyone the way you treat me. I WILL contact your mother and I will tell her about all the things you did to me.
Okay?
Got it?
I love you,
See you soon,
Lizzy.

Hi, to all my readers, I guess I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for reading this. I know it's not fantastic but thanks. Just letting you know this story is NOT over and even when it is I will probably do a sequel or I might do a one shot of a sequel.

Anyway please like, if you think a #2 will be a good idea!

Have a good day.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀