Epilogue

It's been 14 years after. 

Unknown's POV:

I checked myself in mirror. Everything perfect... I come out of my room and see the scenario. Girls are dancing as it's haldi of Mahi. I climbed down everyone smears haldi in her face.

"Can I ?" I asked politely.

"why are asking permission Laksh ? she is your bahu"Someone said.

I take haldi in my hand and smeared in Mahi's face.

She smiled to me and I smiled to her. Everything is going correct until my maa hold my ears.

"Arre Rago, why are you holding Laksh ears?" Amar mamaji asked.

" arre bhai, he is not my jaan. my prince..Sathya.."My mom exposed me and all looked at me with O face.

"maa.. you always caught me. this time I correctly cloned papa even his few silver hairs" I pouted.

My maa pulls my ear little but faster and I screamed in pain.

" I am your maa.. prince. So , I know.. go and pack your bags , you can return on your marriage date"my maa ordered.

"Rago, if he is Sathya then who is eating sweets there ? even he got permission for Sansku to eat sweets ."Swara mom my doll exposed papa and dad's plan.

My maa huffed and went from there with Swara bademaa. I turned and see my little dost Laksman with smirk in his face. I should name him little devil but what can do destiny made him my best buddy whom I can share everything and he also.

To avoid embarrassing , I ran towards my room. I entered my room and see photo in which me, dad and papa present.

Dad and papa are my partner in crime sometimes, they both do some pranks on me and Lakshman.

Still, I am 24, but he never advised me. even once I caught for smoking by maa, I remember what he said." My prince never hides me anything from me and he knows how to rectify his mistake if he committed". I left smoking at that day itself. He showed world's best things love, care and beautiful emotions and he always let me to live my life. He never forced me for his decisions. Being a business man son, I am a cricket player now. Even I saw human's worst side betrayal ,hate and revenge. But whenever I lost confidence, he encouraged me, stand beside me as my backbone. still I remember when he gave me his diaries when I was 18.

When I completed his diaries, I don't know what I am thinking. But I know I am blessed to have him as my papa and to be born in this beautiful family. still some problems araised between them but even the scar is not left for evidence of their problems. They never gave up another one infront of others.

I asked my papa to come garden and light the fire.

"Papa, it's unwanted and put it in fire" I said. Still, the expression he gave I can't forget.

He puts his diaries in fire, looked at me with moist eyes and I hugged him.

My thoughts are cut by vase fall down sound.

I smiled when I see myself in mirror as I am looking like my papa. Still sometimes, he looks younger than me. still, he have a few not few very few silver hairs but it makes him looks more hot and handsome. Still I can't beat him in pushups. My papa.. I can't stop smiling .

My maa banged the room door. I opened the door and see my papa and dad who stands with pout face.

" Prince, I let you stay in home that you promised me that you never go near mahi till your marriage. But.."My maa snapped me.

I signed my dadu's and dadi's to help me. even Sweety refused me to help by seeing maa's anger.

"Rago beta.."Suji maa tried to convince maa.

"maa.. still I respected your words and let him stay here. Even when he saw mahi at night, I allowed him. but today he crossed his limits..." my maa said.

"arre Cutie.. forgive him.." my papa comes my side.

"ohh! Still you also have your punishment for cheating Shona to eat sweets..."my maa reminisced my papa's punishment.

"Rago.." my dad pouted.

"Jaan... take prince with you and leave this house now. You both can return before the day of marriage" my maa ordered my papa.

"take Lakshman and Sansku with you"mom added additional two members.

"maa.. please.." I try to convince her but my little devil take me in his shoulder and come outwards.

mumma ka bacha.. I snapped my little dost in mind. He never leaves a chance to irritate me. I pouted towards my family and they burst out in laughter.

we four reached my maa's maternal house . We four enjoyed a lot .

Finally my life's most awaited day come. My marriage day.

I made myself ready in red sandal shervani and my papa come inside.

I hugged him in happiness.

"Prince,no one is perfect even me and cutie. it's all in how we make each others imperfections ,perfect for each other. Have patience and trust in your love. Mahi loves you very much..." my papa said and patted my shoulders and left. Sometimes, I felt why I not remained as kid to always cuddle in his embrace.

"bhai,come soon.." my little dost Lakshman reminded me.

I smiled and climbed down. I see my papa side hugged my maa. It's been 21 years plus after their marriage. But still love between them is just remained as I saw in my younger days. I also want to be live like my them. I filled my mahi's mang with sindoor and make her wear mangalsutra.

I see my papa and maa who stands with moist eyes and my choti surya and diya hugging them. I small bit of tear escaped from my eyes by seeing their happiness. That moment I remembered my childhood days and want to hug my papa. Indeed, I was jealous .

I waited till the marriage rituals get completed and after completed, I hugged my maa and papa tighter.

My Papa sighed with smile.

"Still hugging papa like a child even after marriage"Lakshman snapped at me.

But, I ignored him.

"I want to live like you ,papa"I murmured.

" live like what you are , prince" my papa blessed me and I smiled to him.

Dad side hugged my papa in happiness. Still, sometimes I feel jealous of my papa and dad. They got eternal friendship and eternal love my maa and mom. "I love you papa a lot " I said to myself and then smiled at both. He patted my shoulders and left me to see guest with my dad.

THE END...