Is It The End?

Present..

Ragini wakes up and sees Laksh who is sleeping peacefully by hugging her.

Ragini's POV

Jaan...(smiles) you are my life jaan and I can do anything for you. still, I can't forget that day when I see you near to death. I am scared Jaan for losing you and I can't live without you. I don't know when my love turned into obsession. Yes jaan, I obessed in your love even I lied to you which you hate most. I don't have any other way jaan. I don't want to see as a don. Once your revenge is completed , that memories will haunt you and at the same time, I don't want to let Arjun bhai in that dark world. but he took promise from me. once, we started our life in that village, I am scared Jaan that you will find my fake memory loss. I tried my best to develop distance by saying that I hate you, I accepted you for our sathu. But the truth is I am so scared, I didn't have any energy to lose you again and I promised myself until your life get into normal, I will not refresh my life. That promise helped me to keep distance from you and I felt guilt about sweety's condition. But when I come here, you again converted yourself into innocent Laksh whom I love most. I saw your innocence again in your eyes that expressive eyes. Even I love Rowdy who is overprotective about his family.(Ragini caresses Laksh moustache)Rowdy... when I saw in farmer's attire and your new attitude , this name come in my mind. My cute rowdy...(Ragini raises her hand to pull Laksh cheeks but puts her hand down and smiles).

How many shades you have jaan. I love all your shades except that don shade in which you lost your own self. When rehan bhai said that you even ready to give poisoned food to kids in your revenge, I completely shattered jaan. I found only one way to save you. I made you take decision that me or your revenge. You chosen me. you don't know how much happy I was. But still, I can't trust you in this decision. because the bond you shared with Arjun bhai is stronger one. Whenever you went out from village, because of farm work I was so scared. After a year, Sanskar and Swara came and we came here.

At that night, when you touch me, I lost myself in your touch jaan. I completely lost myself in your touch. When my mind snapped me, that am I ready to refresh my life and I remembered my promise and to control myself I ran to balcony and clutched swing chain to control myself. When you started to kiss my neck, I lost fully in your love. But you broke it. when you controlled yourself for me, I love you more jaan. I cursed my self but in that time also I have to act. even I ready to sacrifice my promise but you easily smoothened me and I never think you met me in orphanage. (Laksh moves in sleep and hugs Ragini tighter,smiles).

Jaan,for this smile, I can do anything even I may lose my life.

Ragini slowly kisses Laksh's forehead.

In swasan room,

Swara's POV

Swara wakes up and sees Lakshman who is cuddling in his father embrace. Swara smiles by seeing this.

Swara kisses their forehead and Sanskar wakes up and kisses Swara .

"Good morning baby"Sanskar wished her.

Swara make her hair bun .

" now I am so happy Sanku. This fake Laksh is so good and smart as our Laksh. he will keep my Rago happy"Swara said happily.

"he is our Laksh, my laku baby. But now I can't say anything to you." Sanskar said to himself .

"Sanku where you lost"Swara asked Sanskar while smiling.

"nothing baby.."Sanskar smiled to Swara.

Swara carefully puts Lakshman in cradle.

Ragini and Swara become ready and do the pooja with their respective husbands and everyone present there expect Raj and Sathya.