What will Happen?

Laksh slept again by refusing the abnormal gaze of whole class room.

Prof composed himself.

Prof: ok Students, we will continue the class.

Sanskar can't concentrate on class as he never did before  but he try to write notes for Laksh.

Prof leaves the class and Laksh wakes up before Sanskar wakes up.

Laksh: Sansku, why can we go to canteen?  I feel better if have  a coffee.

Sanskar: ok Laksh. we have ten minutes break.

Laksh and Sanskar goes to canteen by refusing the abnormal gaze of classmates.

In Canteen,

Laksh takes two coffee's in his hand and sits in a table.

Sanskar takes his coffee from Laksh. After that big shock, Sanskar really needs it.

Laksh sips the coffee ." wah! This coffee is better,Sansku. Not bad as I think. but still, i miss my maa's coffee."

Sanskar: Laksh, don't mistake me. how can you said that much correctly? You are sleeping naa.

Laksh: well, Sansku. Yes I slept but it is half sleep.

Sanskar gives a confusing look.

Laksh: I gave rest to my body not my brain. My ear will listen prof 's each and every word. It will register in mind and my mind imagines that.

"Laksh, show me your leg"Sanskar said in a serious tone.

"For what, Sansku?"Laksh asked confusingly.

"just to check whether you are human or ghost"Sanskar said in the same serious tone.

Laksh chuckled by hearing this and shown his leg.

" I am not a ghost , Sansku"Laksh said while laughing.

Sanskar smiled by seeing Laksh smile.

Sanskar: you are impossible, Laksh.

" that i know " Laksh smiles.

Laksh: ok. but take notes for me. sometimes my brain also fall in sleeping then I will get into trouble.

Sanskar punches his arm playfully.

Both finishes their coffee and goes to classroom.

Laksh sleeps and Sanskar takes notes as usual and this time, the class is not surprised because they know who Laksh is.

Students gives a nick name to Laksh" Sleeping Prince".

The next period is chemistry lab. The same chemistry prof is sit there as Lab in-charge of his class.

Students stands in their position and prof explains about the experiment. Laksh and Sanskar listens carefully. Prof instructs Students to get their chemicals and do their experiment. The experiment is the basic one and it deals about the colour changing point of Pottasium permanganate. The exact result is colourless to pale pink colur.

Sanskar and Laksh stands adjacent to each other.

Laksh opens the burette(a long tube with a tap at bottom) and starts the experiment. Prof is going rounds and checks the students.

Prof comes to check laksh and sees his solution is changed into yellow color.

Prof: Laksh, you did experiment wrong. You added excessive Pottasium permanganate. That's why it results in yellow. Redo the experiment.