The End

In Vrindavan,

Kalyani sobs and Suji and Radhika tries to console her. Everyone just frozen and try to digest the biggest truth. Janki, janvi and kavitha reminisces their moments with Laxmi while others reminisces their moment with Laksh and as laxmi.

"Bhabhi..." Annu called and entered with rehan.

Dp and Sultan followed her.

Suji,kalyani and Radhika hugs her.

"my Laksh left me, Annu..." Kalyani sobs.

Annu caresses her hair" no bhabhi.. he will definitely return as my son Rehan returned to me. Just give some time to them."

"Don't worry about their safety. I made every arrangements"Sultan assured.

Veer folds his hand before" thanks thanks for everything Sultanji."

Sultan holds his hand" its not needed Veer, Laksh is also like Arjun to me. Laksh rebuilt your firm that too after so much struggles. You have to take chairmenship till he returns. I hope you all never let his hard work waste and when the time comes, I will tell you about him where he is..."

Sultan and Dp leaves while Ap stayed in Vrindavan itself to give moral support to her family.

After five months,

In Ooty,

In a medium sized house,

In Kitchen,

A person and a man takes knife in their hands. Their eyes shows a feeling of Rage and cruelity.

Another person lays before them in a slab. Man signs person and both stabs that another person.

"Papa, it's so hard to cut. How will you do this?" person asked innocently.

"Arre Prince, it's jack fruit . it's like that only... " Laksh said and parted the jack fruit and takes seeds and fruit pulps separately.

"Papa, it's so yummy.."Sathya said while licking his hand.

Laksh smiles and grinds the pulp.

Sathya yawns"Papa, when will we complete this? We don't have so much time"

"Arre prince, put a spoon full of ghee in kada. I will come..." Laksh replied.

Sathya put spoon full of ghee in kada and laksh comes with grinded pulp.

Laksh sautes cashew and badam, raisins in ghee and then put another kada in stove, cooks Jackfruit halwa.

"haan.. it will need some time, prince. Come we will knead this flour..." Laksh takes Sathya hands with his hands and kneads flour.

Sathya giggles while Laksh putting flour in his nose.

"haan Halwa is ready" Laksh announced and gives a taste to Sathya and eagerly sees his face.

Sathya licks his mouth" papa, it's so yummy.."

Sathya hugs and Lakshya smiles in happiness as he gets some award.

"papa, it's time to surprise cutie.." Sathya announced.

Ragini who is watching their cooking at kitchen corridor slowly walks towards her room, lays on her bed and pretends to sleep.

Ragini's POV

It's been a five months , we settled down in this place. I asked Dadu to buy a coffee estate in Laksh name which he earned through paintings . first month, it's so hard for us. I made jaan busy in estate farming works and in house, our prince always made him busy by spenting more time with his papa. He slowly adapted his new surrounding but he longed for our family. in second month, he habituated with new surrounding and slowly his mental state become normal. He and my prince always try to give surprise me. he even made my prince call me cutie.both shared a friendly father son bond. They always do pranks on kannama kaki, who is innocent worker of this house and sometime my companion when Laksh went for farm. One time, they do a ghost prank and another time, they drawn moustache and beard when she slept in working hour. both are such a dramebazz. But I saw Laksh smile which is genuine not fake. Their happiness made this building as house.Nowadays I am seeing my jaan whom I seen in my college and sahil bhai's house. Sahil bhai, I am longing for my family. I want to see Shona, swayam, Amar and Sahil bhai. even laksh also longing for his family but till my fear didn't let me. I want them to find us and take us. I know even Arjun bhai stopped them, they will find us. Today is my birthday and they are cooking for me. I know laksh is a great cook. But don't know what he cooked. They entered in our room. I can smell a sweet aroma. Definitely he cooked something special.