Trust

The Same Night,

In Swasan room,

Swara sings Lally for Lakshman and he start to yawn and slept, Swara kisses Lakshman in his forehead and puts in cradle.

Swara comes towards the balcony and stares moon. Sanskar comes to room after speaking with veer.

Sanskar puts his hand on swara's shoulder and Swara holds his hand and stares moon.

Swara: I wish Sanku that day shoundn't come in my life.

Sanskar understands Swara is so emotional because she calls Sanku only if she emotional.

Sanskar:it's not your mistake Swara.

Swara:if I didn't tell about my love to di, then we should not lose her or Laksh.

Sanskar hugs her tight.

Flashback Starts...

Swara decorates her house and terrace, Swayam helps her. Ragini enters the house with confusion.

Ragini:Shona, is this any function? Even it's not my or our bhai's birthday.

Swayam(excitedly): it's Laksh bhai's birthday. we are going to surprise him.

Ragini remembers Laksh asked her to come park.

Ragini enters her room which is shared with Swara.

Ragini opens the wardrobe and takes a dress which taken by Laksh. a diary falls down.

Ragini(in mind): ohh I made Shona diary fall down.

Ragini takes the diary and a photo fall down from diary.

Ragini takes the photo and shocked to see Laksh photo from Swara's diary. At that time, Swara enters the room and snatches Laksh's photo from Ragini's hand.

Ragini extends her hand but composed herself.

Swara hugs Laksh photo and A smile forms in her face.

Ragini(shocked): Shona...

Swara comes to reality and gives a puppy face to Ragini.

Swara:Rago... you are my sweet sister . I love Laksh(blushes) Rago

Ragini: that means your proposal at that day...

Swara blushingly nods.

Swara: I am going to propose him tomorrow with red rose. don't tell this to bhai , I will tell when correct time come. Please..

Swayam calls Swara for help and Swara pecks Ragini's cheeks and go from there.

Ragini sits with moist eyes.

Flashback ends...

A long tear escaped from Swara's eyes and Sanskar wipes it.

Sanskar: baby, don't hurt yourself. We can't change what happened.

Sanskar can't know how will he console his Swara.

Sanskar takes her in his hand and lay down on bed and he lay down next to her.

Swara tightly hugs him and Slowly start to sleep.

In Raglak room,

Laksh open his eyes and stares RagSath lovingly. Laksh extends his hand to Ragini.

Flashback starts...

Laksh sees Ragini back and can't see her face.

Laksh: I love you cutie.. I fall..