Who is He?

Sanskar sees Laksh look alike Laksh.x  who is stand with farming utensils in his shoulder. He is just wearing a dhoti and stains of mud shown in his body .

Sathya:uncle, he is my papa Amrit dev singh.

Sanskar is frozen and Laksh.x walk towards Sanskar.

Laksh.x: bhaisap, come in. here it's raining

Laksh.x  touches Sanskar's shoulder and Sanskar faints in shock.

Swara is scared by seeing Raghavi as she looks alike Ragini and runs outside and sees Laksh.x.

Swara(whispers): Laksh...

Raghavi touches Swara and Swara turns ,scared and faints.

Raghavi holds Swara and Sathya saves Lakshman from falling.

Raghavi and Laksh.xlookedeach other.

Raghavi: Am I look alike ghost , rowdy?

Laksh.x: even this bhai scared by seeing me. Sathu, are we look like ghosts?

Sathya: I don't know papa. May be they scared by seeing your face in dark. Even sometimes I am scared.

Raghavi: Sathu! We will see you after some time. First we should wake them.

Laksh.x : no Kuttima.. let them sleep. If they wake up in morning, they wouldn't be scared.

Raghavi:hmm! Correct rowdy. Help me .. we will take them to our room and we will sleep in hall.

Laksh.x  and Raghavi take Swasan to their room and make them sleep in mat. Amrit 2 takes lakshman in his hand and made him sleep in his chest as floor is cold.

The next day morning,

Sanskar wakes up and remembers whatever happened.

Sanskar shakes swara .

Sanskar:baby .. baby..

Swara wakes up.

Swara: I saw Ragini and Laksh.

Sanskar:even I saw Laksh. what happening there? Where are we?Lakshman.. where is our Lakshman..?

At that time, Sathya enters with Lakshman in his hands and plays with him.

Sathya:good morning uncle... I scared by seeing you both fainted. Why are you scared by seeing my parents?

Sanskar:sorry beta... I think we misunderstood that your parents...

Sathya:ghost...

Swara:no..nothing like that.

At that time, Raghavi enters the room and her face hide by moni.

Raghavi: take this coffee . you will feel better.

Swara:thanks behanji. You helped us.

Raghavi: no need of thanks behanji.

Raghavi takes Lakshman and plays with him. Accidentally,her moni falls and Swasan again shocked.

Swara:rago..

Swara caress Raghavi face and Raghavi gives a confused look.

Swara:Sanskar, see she is our Rago..

Raghavi shockingly looks Swara .

Sanskar shockingly looks Raghavi where Sathya gives confused look and Amrit 2 enters the room.

Laksh.x : pranam bhaisap...