Who is she?

Laksh gets inside his room and sees Ragini sits in bed and her face covered with veil. Laksh walks towards Ragini and opens the veil, shocked to see Ragini is sleeping in the same position. Laksh face shows a smile by seeing her sleeping cutely and he slowly make her lay on bed, removes her jewels carefully in the way which didn't affect her sleep.

Laksh kisses her forehead and walk towards Balcony,stares the full moon.

"you didn't trusted me Laku"Sanskar words ringing in Laksh mind. A sad smile appeared in Laksh face.

"Sansku... I trust you . but now I can't let my emotions win me. you know that I trust you morethan myself. Still, you said those words to make me emotional and I will blurt out the truth. I don't know Sansku, how will you react when you know the truth. I will hide it throughout the life.But I promise you Sansku, still I am there, I will never let anyone to harm you and I will support you for facing problems which we are going to face " Laksh prosmises Sanskar by seeing moon.

In Swasan room,

Swara feeds Lakshman and sings Lally. Sanskar holds Lakshman tiny hands and thinks about Laksh words.

Swara:Sansku, see your champ is not sleeping.

Sanskar:give him to me.

Sanskar takes Lakshman in his hand and Swara puts her head in Sanskar's lap. By hearing Sanskar's Lally, Swara and Lakshman slept but sleep is far away from Sanskar.

Sanskar carefully puts Swara head in bed and Lakshman in cradle.

Sanskar walks towards his balcony and stares moon.

" I don't know Laku why you doing all this. I sense something big.hmm! once he hated lies now he lies that too me. I don't know what happened you in these past 7 years. I tried to make emotional by saying that you didn't trust me but you didn't become emotional or say the truth.. but you stand as expressionless. I never seen like you. you are changed but our friendship still didn't changed and it will never change. It 's my promise Laku, even I don't know the problem, I will become your supporting system and I will safeguard you. I want to find that person. Only he can help me.Rehan... I will find him and I will know the truth."Sanskar promises laksh by seeing moon from his balcony and takes Laksh chain in his hand.

Both the soul friends promises each other.

Sanskar hears Lakshman crying sound and rushes inside, take lakshman in his hand and Lakshman starts to sleep in Sanskar's hands.

Sanskar holds Lakshman in his embrace and slowly falls in sleep.

In Raglak room,

Laksh returns to bed and lays beside Ragini. Ragini turns and puts her hand on Laksh and digs her face in Laksh neck .

Laksh kisses Ragini's forehead and starts to fall in sleep.

Past( no one is describing or remembering)

Adittra and Raksh tells youngsters what happened except Swarag's bhai's.

Amrit deeply thinks.

Amrit: ok. Amar, Sahil or Swayam no one get to know about this truth. They can't able to withstand.

Youngsters nods and leaves.

In Swasan room,

Sanskar caresses Laksh chain.

Sanskar: that means, Laku come to my marriage. But this chain is given by that Sarpanch leader naa.

Sanskar get his car keys and descends stairs. It's all ready midnight.