Puzzle

Laksh and Sanskar comes to hall and leaves to Mumbai. Sanskar make Laksh take his medicine and soon, Laksh falls into sleep because of medicine effect while Sanskar made his decisions.

The next day morning,

Laksh wakes up in Sanskar's house.

Laksh: ohh! It's already late. I want to go hostel.

Sanskar enters with coffee.

Sanskar:Laku, take it.

Laksh:Sansku, I want to go hostel. Today , I want submit my presentation.

Sanskar: I will get your dress through amrit. So, no need to hurry.

Laksh: ok. what you decide about Swayam? You promised him that you help him.

Sanskar remembers his promise.

Sanskar: I remember Laku.

Laksh: Swaru enjoys your company. He is going to get back his vision soon. Day after tomorrow, his operation is fixed. So...

Sanskar: you want me to spent my time with him

Laksh: in evening until he cured.

Sanskar: ok.get ready.

Laksh get into bathroom while Sanskar calls Arjun.

Arjun(yawns): array Sanskar ...why are you disturbing my sleep?

Sanskar:I want a help from you.

Arjun: don't ask me like Laksh. till, we don't know how to make that old couples really happy.

Sanskar: it's not like that. I will send a details about a boy. I want to know who did the accident which he met three months before.

Arjun: ok. I will try.

Sanskar: I want that culprit Arjun. I don't care how much he powerful.

Arjun: cool buddy. If I am there, don't need to be tensed.

Sanskar: bye. See you in college.

Sanskar leaves to his room and get ready. They both entered into college.

Arjun , Raj and Raksh stands in corridor.

Laksh: Raksh bhaiya, are you made that old couples really happy?

Raksh: we joined them in old age home. They should be happy now that they got shelter.

Laksh nods negatively.

Laksh: I challenged you both make them really happy that they will forget about their pain. You can check them, they didn't really happy. So you both failed in my challenge.

Arjun: we never fail. We will win and we will see you after winning the challenge.

Arjun smirks and leaves with raksh.

Laksh turns to raj.

Laksh: raj bhaiya, take care of their studies. We have our internal exams after two weeks. In middle, we will go to pune for participating in competitions.

Raj: don't worry laksh. they can manage. I don't know how you make Sanskar pass in this examination. Because Studies and Sanskar are opposite poles.

Sanskar huffs and pretends to be normal.

Laksh: I challenge that Sanskar will score high marks in his examination.

Raj: you are going to lose, Laksh.