Raise of a Devil

Past Continues...

Ragini's POV

What he is saying. He married to a lady Laxmi and he seems so happy. I can't control my tears. I know once I should face this situation. I thought that he would marry to Shona. But what happened to his family.

"Rago.."Subhatra touched my shoulder and I hugged her.

"Rago .. what happened?why are you crying?" Subhatra asked me.

"he came back. My jaan he came back..Sweety" I said while sobbing.

She broke the hug and stared me with moist eyes.

" go and reunite with him,Rago.."she pleased.

"no I can't. he is married to another girl and I can't be hurdle in his life neither I nor Sathya" I said determiningly.

" it's not correct Rago. You are separating Sathya from his father"Subhatra said sternly by misunderstanding my situation.

" Sweety try to understand . he lost his memory and he didn't know anything about me. I will never step into his life, Sweety. He is my jaan and I can do anything for him even I can live alone" I said and try to make her understand.

"Maa.. "Sathya runs inside and I see jaan with thinking face. no.. I never let hin know truth.

"Actually I come here to invite you for dinner. Don't break my small heart young ladies. Me and my wife will wait for you. bye prince.. bye prince's sweety and bye Cutie.." Jaan invited what what he called me cutie...

I lost my full energy and sit in near by chair. My jaan leaves my house by leaving me alone in tears.

"Maa.. I should wear something special. He is my special friend naa"Sathya said happily. Yes sathu, he is your special friend. He is your papa, Sathu. Forgive me sathu...but I will give your papa's love also.

I washed my face and put a little make up and prayed god to give strength for face him.

In Laksh house,

Laksh enters house while whistling and sees rehan who stands with crossed arms.

Laksh: now tell how you find me?

Rehan comes near to Laksh.

Laksh walks backward" I invited my honewali patni and my pyarri prince for dinner. So help me to cook. I want to cook something special"

Rehan goes to punch nearby wall to burst out his frusturation but Laksh holds his hand." no Ree.Arjun will wake up . so control yourself Ree"

Laksh said while smirking and Ree slaps his arm and smiles.

"you are such a dramebazz laksh" Rehan said.

" I don't have any time Ree. Come help me and I have to make Laxmi ready"Laksh said with pure smirk.

"Laxmi.."Ree asked questioningly.

Laksh puts his hand in Rehan's shoulder and make him sit in a chair.

" haan..."Laksh scales Rehan "haan.. it will perfectly suits you"

Rehan understand what he means.

"No way Laksh.."Rehan try to stand but Laksh holds his hand tighter.

" My life is in your hand Ree. I know you never let your laksh suffer"Laksh wipes his fake tears.

"Arghh! Stop your fake tears Laksh. I will help you not for you for your lady love. You must lucky to have her"Rehan said.