Hidden Intentions - Drew McIntyre

Hello cotton candy clouds. ☆ It's time to shake things up. Most of the time I write the MC off as the soft girly girl with the secret crush on the guy. But let's be honest, everyone likes a strong girl too. So, here you go.~ I
even attempted to write in third person for the first time. Let me know what you think! Also, I do not own the pic. I found it on Tumblr. Enjoy. ❤

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Genesis would never admit her feelings for the tall, arrogant, yet incredibly talented Scottishman. She would never admit her crush she had had with her since the day she met him. She thought this to herself as she watched him practice. Every move he made was cold and calculated. Such brute force was to be expected from such a tall man but it still intrigued her. Were taller people supposed to be this graceful? She mulled this over as she pierced a leaf of lettuce with her fork.

Around the locker room, Genesis was well known for her fierce "no nonsense" attitude. A slender girl with rather long dark hair that had a section of bleached blonde that ran from the ends of her full side swept bangs down into a few long locks of hair. Her steel grey eyes were cutting, as if she was looking straight through you. Her Monroe piercing had a way of glinting in the light as she stared daggers into anyone who challenged her. And yet, when she was relaxed or happy she had the sweet innocent face of a young girl. It's like there were two completely different sides to her. Of course, being the perfectionist she is, no one at work ever saw her sweet side. Sweetness was weakness. And no one would know her weakness.

And then there was Drew McIntyre. Who was the most accurate male version of herself is she had ever met one. Again, she would never admit this. Drew was a tall well built man from Scotland. He burst into WWE, proclaiming himself as the "Chosen One" and took down anyone who stood in his way. He was a rather intimidating force to be dealt with. That is, until he was forced to join the ridiculous joke of a group referred to as 3MB. But now, the Scottsman was working on a comeback. Another solo act where he would once again prove that he was the Chosen One, not the Forgotten One. And much like Genesis, Drew also had his sweet and sincere side. But only a select few people ever got to see that side of him. Most people he just scared away with his harsh attitude and brute strength. He had developed a soft spot for the independent and hard-working young girl. But like her, he would never admit his feelings. They played it off as a feud. Each hoping the other would think they actually dislike them. To everyone watching it was painfully obvious the pair had feelings for each other. But they were totally oblivious to other's feelings.

The tall man cast a look sideways out the ring as he continued to punish his wrestling partner. He had stolen a glance just a second too long, his feet were knocked out from underneath him. He landed on his back with a hard thud and groaned. He rolled over onto his side, pushing his long hair out of his face. After a few moments he heard a quiet voice above him.

"Have a nice trip, Drew?"

"Not now."

"Oooh, someone's a little angry."

"I said not now."

The girl huffed and dropped onto one knee beside him.

"I've seen the diva's fall more gracefully than that."

"Didn't I just tell ya to get lost?"

"No need to get so angry, I'm sure you-"

The girl was cut off as the agitated man suddenly sat up and grabbed her shoulders, pushing her into the mat below him as he hovered above her. Her mind barely had time to register the sudden move.

"I said stop."

Her heart skipped a beat momentarily. His thick accent dripped with anger. Her momentary surprise quickly turned into her own agitation.

"You're not the boss of me, alpha loser."

"What did you just say?"

She knew he was getting angry and was fast to take advantage of it. Her wrists were pinned but she pulled her knees into her chest under him and forcefully shoved him off. As expected, it took him by surprise and he was easily thrown off. Both of them ingored the looks given to them by onlooking stars and trainers. The girl was quick to spring onto him but she was once again pushed down into the mat under him. His face was inches away from hers as he smirked.

"Why don't ya just admit now I'm the winner of this little game you're tryin' to pull? You'll never beat me I-"

This time he was cut off as she shifted under him and managed to pull him into a submission move she had learned from RVD, her mentor. He rolled over on his back in a desperate attempt to break her hold. But her arms were curled tightly around his neck. The more he struggled the tighter her hold became. He wasn't sure if he should curse Rob for teaching her the move, or himself for not being able to break it.

"Game over, wannabe." She chided into his ear.

No sooner had she said that, he somehow managed to flip her up and over him so she landed on her back behind his head. He was quick to once again pin her down, this time holding her wrists down and her ankles with his own to ensure this time she couldn't get away.

"How many times do I gotta tell ya to stop that?!"

He was angry. In fact, he was nine miles past angry. But for some reason he wasn't angry with her. Was he angry at himself? Yes. He was. Why couldn't he grow a pair and just admit his feeling for her? She glared seethingly up at him. Her gaze would have turned anyone else's blood to ice, but Drew's was boiling. She constantly pushed every single button he had until he was so mad he couldn't see straight. Though he was sure he did the same to her. The pair stared each other down, both their eyes gleaming. Something else glimmered in them though. Both their hearts were racing, and it wasn't just from the physical melee. Before he knew it, his lips were on hers. Her eyes widened in surprise. The man received a harsh warning bite on his bottom lip but he didn't care. She wanted to push him away. But she couldn't. In fact, she wasn't sure she actually wanted to. He continued his torrent of unrelenting kisses, his hair falling down to create a curtain over their heads. After a few moments he finally broke and lifted his head slightly to stare into her eyes. She had a look of pure confusion written all over her face. Better than anger, he told himself. But some other emotion he couldn't read existed there as well. After a pause he thought he saw the corners of her mouth turn up ever so slightly in an almost-smile. Relief flooded him but he was careful not to show it.

"Now.. game's over." The Scottish man breathed. He felt his own features soften ever so slightly and she relaxed a bit more.

"I won." He arched a brow in confusion.

"I got you to make a move first so I wouldn't have to." She stated, smirking a little at her own triumph. He stared at her for a second, bewildered, before he smirked as well and once again covered her lips with his own.

"Don't get used to it." He mumbled.

"I think I will." She smiled back. The two constantly bickered. But in the end, even their mutual awkward shyness wasn't enough to keep them apart for long.