We decrepitly head upstairs and I run into the bathroom to grab a roll of toilet paper. We eventually get to the front of her closed bedroom door- both of us prolonging even opening it.

"Let's just get it over with." Louis whispers.

"Yeah, you're right." I nod and form my lips into a line.

We both look back at the door, but none of us make any further action to opening it. We stand silent for a moment, just staring at the wood in front of us. I can't tell we both are partially dreading this experience, but it has to be done.

"Okay fuck let's just do this quickly." Louis whisper shouts, shaking his head.

I grip the handle and open the door slowly, peaking my head timidly in first to see Amelia is laying on the bed, her back to us at the door. I can hear her quietly sucking in sharp breaths, sobbing to herself. Apart of me hoped she maybe wasn't crying anymore to make this easier on us. But we were wrong.

I clear my throat while the both of us quietly step into the bedroom.

"A-Amelia," I stutter, making her turn over abruptly- seeing us standing there. She wipes the tears under her eyes and sit up, looking a bit red in the cheeks from embarrassment of crying I'm guessing.

"H-hi, sorry I'm a mess." He snuggles while crossing her legs.

"No, no sorry for barging in.. we brought you some toilet paper." I walk over with Louis, handing her the roll.

"It's three ply." Louis speaks and that's the first thing he says.

"Oh. Well thank you." She smiles lightly while holding it in her fingertips, tucking her long hair behind her ear.

Their was a moment of silence, none of us really knowing what to say. She stared at her lap, Louis huffed and fanned his eyes around the room to avoid this awkward situation.

"Erm.." I clear my throat, making her look back up at me. "Harry isn't like dead right?"

I probably could've worded that better.

Her puffy eyes widen a fraction and she shakes her head, "Oh, no he isn't dead. Sort of worrying you when I came in here. We were just having an argument and he drove off." Her choppy voice informs us.

"See I told you idiot." Louis whacks me in the stomach with the back of his hand.

"Did he say when he'll be back?" I ask.

She shakes her head to signal no, wiping the tear under her eye. Once again silence fills the room and it makes me want to shoot myself. I scratch the back of my neck, unsure of what I can possibly say to make her not be so emotional.

"Well I guess we will be going." Louis cuts in and walks towards he door, making me whack him in the stomach. I don't know why but I feel kinda bad about leaving her here like this. Strange because I rarely ever feel bad for people.

"We were gonna put on a movie.. I don't know whats going through your head but maybe this can distract you? Whatever happened with Harry probably sucked because Harry's and asshole." I mumble.

"Oh yeah Harry's a fucking dickhead," Louis once again adds.

"Do you want us to beat him up?" I ask jokingly, hoping she didn't take me seriously because I've seen Harry's punch and it's a lot stronger then mine.