I frown at Baja's words before gulping and looking down at her.

"Hurt me how Baja?"

'Dark prince from the Shadows rip Trainer's soul out. Take dark tiger prince for himself to drain.'

"Can..can he do that?" I question breathless at the thought of such a thing. I gulp. I didn't even know he was a Trainer.

I remember Raen at the training centre a few days ago, when he detached my spirit from my animal when I lost control for a bit. I shivered at the thought.

'Max wishes to be bound to me. He wants to drain my power to spread evil and violence.'

Luke states in realisation and Baja begrudgingly nods at him while I blink in worry.

"He can't rip us apart..." I trail off in hope of it being a joke but as I wait for an answer, Baja and Luke stay silent. Baja turning to look at him warily now.

'For Trainer Keylin's sake, may the connection be broken.' She says to Luke who snaps his eyes to her, narrowing them at her suggestion before growling.

'No.' He states lowly. 'Only when I have served my true purpose shall I leave, if that be killing Max Sarcovnia then so be it. Don't you dare tell me to leave when I have a place with him. You are weighing down his soul. If you love him, leave him.'

Baja roars at that before moving to lunge at Luke. I quickly grab her fur and pull her back before she can. Screaming at them to stop.

"No one is leaving. We need to work together in this. Especially now when I need you both more than ever." I raise my voice at them and together they unconsciously lower their heads at my voice.

"You both need to get along if we are going to be bound for eternity."

'He was not chosen to lead life made by Trainer spirits, tiger prince forced destiny of Trainer to change.' Baja warns me softly in reply to Luke's low growl.

I could see the resemblance of him and Raen. I wondered were Baja and I's spirit alike like that?

"As long as Luke is bound to me, we don't have to worry about Max getting to him so easy, maybe Raen might be spared."

'Path is uncertain now. Baja worries for Trainer.'

I awake to harsh light above me landing on my face. The warmth of the lamp is nice but it's the last thing I want right now. I scrunch my eyes at the full headache forming as I move my free hand not enveloped in a cast up to rub the side of my face.

I hear movement beside me which startled me fully awake now and my eyes shoot open only to see Raen sitting in the chair beside my bed, half his body had looked to be sleeping over the bed while the other half sat in the chair. He looked like he was only waking up as he rubbed the back of his neck but his eyes widen when he notices I'm awake. He sighs in relief, letting his head rest on my stomach.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up." He mumbles into my stomach and I bring a hand down to tangle in his hair. Gulping as the memories flash through my mind.

The Shadows ✔️ [TSS#3][BXB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara