| 7 |

-

We enter the classroom as I feel all the eyes on us. I quickly unlace my hand from Jorge's and sit down on my place. Jorge shoots me a smile and sits down on his own place as well.

In this class three girls like Jorge. Mercedes, Alba and Lodovica. The popular squad of our school. The rest are normal girls, they all are not such flirts.

Our teacher starts the boring lesson.  Sometimes I see Jorge wink at me. Everytime I blush heavily, making Jorge chuckle softly.

I feel Mercedes, Albas and Lodovicas eyes burn in my back. Like they are killing me.

After a long lesson I finally hear the bell and want to stand up but the three girls hold me back. "So you think you can just start flirting with Jorge for no reason" I slowly lift my head to look at them.

"Let me tell you something Martina" Mercedes starts as I just stit there, helplessly. "We've been trying to get Jorge for 3 years. You can't just take him girl, you don't have the attitude or beauty to be at his level. So forget it" I feel a small smirk form on my cheecks when I feel Jorge's hands on my shoulder.

They don't know I'm his girlfriend.

"Oh hey Jorgie" Mechi says on a high voice when she notices Jorge. "How are you doing?" She says, totally ignoring the fact that Jorge wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well, I'm good, but I don't really like people who insult my girlfriend" A light chuckle leaves my mouth while I look at Mercedes' head.

"Y-your girlfriend?" She stutters out while looking totally lost.

"Yeah, that's right. This gorgeous girl here is my girlfriend" He kisses my head softly. I smile and look at the faces of the three girls.

Mercedes scoffs, flips with her hair and walks away. Alba and Lodovica look angry while following her.

"Thank you" I say and turn to hug Jorge. He hugs me back and places a small kiss in my neck.

"No problem" I giggle from his kiss and back off from the hug.

"I need to go to my next class, I'll see you in the break." He kisses my cheeck and then walks out of the classroom.

I stay on my place for a while but then quickly run to my next class. I sit down on my seat and listen to the teacher.

Suddenly the person next to me hands me a small paper. "From Mercedes" She whispers whilst I look confused. I secretly open the paper under my table and read it.

Ugh, I want Jorge so just keep away you slut

I read the note and then look at Mercedes who shoots me a death glare. I ignore the paper and continue the lesson.

-

I walk into the canteen and see everyone sitting and talking. I look for Jorge but don't see him.

I look down and just walk to my place, alone. Suddenly I feel a familiar hand grab mine. "Come sit with me" I smile and nod my head.

He leads me to a table full with boys and girls. The squad that doesn't bully, but just is popular.

Every squad wants Jorge, he is the captain of the football team. But we have different squads here on school.

The popular squad which bullies, but Jorge left them.

The popular squad, that's the people we are sitting with right now.

The nerds, Jorge isn't a part of that.

The gangster, they literally ruin everything in their path. Jorge was a part of that, but not anymore. It got way to dangerous and aggressive.

Then you have the normal folks, their just... normal.

And of course, the mean girls squad. Mercedes, Alba, Lodovica and all their followers. They want Jorge very badly.

I don't belong in any of these squads, and they won't let me in. Only Jorge did, which means I am welcome in actually every squad.

"Hey everyone" Jorge starts as immediatly everyone quiets down and looks at him.

He has so much power. Like an whole army.

"I want to introduce you to someone" He laces his fingers with mine. I look at the people from the squad, they all stare at me.

I feel myself getting nervous while I move closer to Jorge. He notices and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "This is Martina, my girlfriend" First everyone stays quiet, but then start cheering.

"Congratulations Martina" I hear a girl say. I look at her and see all the girls from this squad standing in front of me.

They all compliment me and say I'm a lucky girl. I feel myself lighten up from their sweet words. "The first girl in three years to win Jorge, well done" A girl says on which I smile even brighter.

After lots of compliments I walk to Jorge who pats on his lap. I sit down on his lap and start feeding him, forgetting about everyone around us.

We both just look at each other, me still feeding him. I feel all the eyes on us but I can't care less. A small piece of food is on Jorge's cheecks as I rub my thumb over it.

He moves his head to the side, kissing my thumb. He softly bites it and then lets go. I giggle softly and kiss his nose.

Then the bell is heard through the school and we get out of our moment. I stand up as Jorge does the same. "Let's go to class" One of his friends says.

"Yeah let's go, Martina this is Ruggero by the way. He is my bestfriend" I smile and nod. Jorge pecks my lips and then follows Ruggero to his class.

One of the girls also stands next to me. "I'm Evy" She says as I turn to her. "You're lucky to be with Jorge" She says whilst I smile.

"You like him?" I ask nervously, but she immediatly shakes her head.

"No, he is just a good guy. Besides that bullying then. " Evy says as I laugh.

"I made him stop bullying, he won't do it again" I respond, making her nod happily.

"Great! You seem like a good girl, why did I never see you before?" She asks on which I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm just not that popular. I really need to get to my class now, see you" I say as she nods. I walk away and see her still looking at me.

They're actually very nice people. But probably just because I'm dating Jorge.

I quickly walk further and enter my class.

-

I walk out of the school while waiting for Jorge. I notice his beautiful hazel eyes and immediatly run to him. He sees me and takes me in his arms.

"Should we walk back together?" I ask as he shakes his head making me pout.

"I need to go to football training. I'll come to your room as soon as I'm finished" I nod while still pouting.

I want to walk away but he grabs my arm and turns me around. He kisses my lips deeply, making me have tingles all over my body.

"I'll miss you" He whispers seductively. I then walk back to the hotel, breathless.

I arrive at my hotelroom and go inside. I see my dad reading a book in a chair.

I instantly smile when I see him. "Hey darling, how was school?" He asks, taking his eyes of the book.

"Great!" I squeal happily while planting a kiss on my dads cheeck. His face turns confused when I just keep smiling.

"You're never this excited when you come back from school. What happened?" He asks, totally confused.

"Since I am with Jorge, everything changed" I breath out and let myself fall on the bed.

< manon >