| 25 |

-

"This one?" I ask Cande, walking out of the dressing room. She immediatly shakes her head.

"No, it's horrible" I laugh at her reaction.

We are shopping for my dress for prom. I want to look my best.

I get back into the dressing room and undress myself. I pull the other dress over my head, the soft cloth touching my skin.

I look at the reflection of myself in the mirror. It's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

I walk out and feel my eyes sparkle. Cande's jaw drops as she sees the incredible dress I'm wearing.

"It's... perfect" She finishes as I smile widely. I give her a careful hug, not wanting to ruin the dress.

I get back into the dressing room and put on my normal clothes again. I smile as I walk out of the dressing room. Cande smiles too as I pay for the dress.

"It's really a gorgeous dress, Jorge will love it." She tells me as I giggle.

"I hope so" I respond as we walk out of the store.

Together we walk through the city, laughing and talking. We finally arrive at my house as we walk inside.

Dad and Francisco are playing a game on the TV. I love seeing them having fun together again.

Cande and I walk upstairs together, into my room. I place the gorgeous dress in my closet and then sit on my bed next to Cande.

"Netflix?" I ask her as she nods excitedly.

I put on Jane the Virgin as we sit next to each other on my bed, facing the TV.

Suddenly the door opens as Jorge walks in, but Cande and I keep looking at the TV.

"Hey princess, you-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Shhh, Micheal is almost dying" I tell him and focus on the TV again.

"I just wanted to ask if we should wall together to school tomorrow" He laughs slightly.

"Yeah, yeah, we will" I say as he chuckles and walks closer.

"Are you coming home with me Cande?" He asks as Cande shakes her head.

"No, I'm sleeping here tonight" She states as I now I giggle lightly.

"Well, okay then. See you two tomorrow" He says and winks at me before walking out.

I blush and immediately turn my focus to the TV again.

-

"Ready?" Cande asks me, standing next to me in front of the mirror.

"I think so" I look at myself wearing this amazing dress. I then look at Cande who smiles happily.

"You're really beautiful" I give her a thankful smile.

"Thank you" I suddenly hear the doorbell ring downstairs. I jump slightly from shock, making Cande laugh.

"That's Jorge! Do I look okay? Is my make up alright? " I ask Cande nervously who tries to calm me.

"Relax, you look perfect. Now don't worry and have a nice prom" I smile and hug her.

As we pull away from the hug, I walk downstairs. I see my father opened the door for Jorge as I walk to them.

I see Jorge's eyes slide to me as his face turns shocked. "Y-you... I-I.... perfect" He finishes as a pink colour forms on my cheecks.

never again | jorge & martina ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें